OPTIONRALLY - Another Victim

Rigol

Recruit
Hello everyone,

My name is Rigoberto, I am from Honduras a small country located in Central America.

I have been trading with other brokers and this is my first very bad experience with a BO company.

It is a shame I did not take a look at FPA Reviews, cases and alerts before I opened my account with them, here is my story.

I opened a small account (US $250) back in June 29, 2016, I deposited using Skrill, this way my financial data would be safe from possible fraud or unauthorized charges.

I placed 3 small trades, then I decided to place my withdraw request, since that moment this has been a nightmare. My first withdraw attempt was made on July 08, 2016, after a long waiting time my request was cancelled in July 21, 2016, see that's more than 2 weeks waiting in vain. I noticed it was cancelled per my account manager request, but I never even talked with my "pseudo account manager" please take a look at my attached file "evidence I" I contacted them to place my second withdraw attempt the same day July 21, 2016.
As you can see in "Evidence 2" I deposited by Skrill, and they received my money with obviously means they have either a merchant or individual account named LFG Investments Ltd (skrilllfg@optionrally.com).
One week later a woman with probably a fake name Nicole Sachs called me to tell me I had to open a "PayPal account" this makes no sense right? anyway I provided them with my PayPal details, 10 days later I got an email saying that I need to provide with my Bank Details so they can complete my withdraw, seriously?
I deposited with Skrill they MUST send my money back the same method, as stated in terms and conditions, how can this pseudo company be regulated if they are not following the rules?
You may say "just provide them with bank details" the reason is WT are expensive meaning that from $248 requested I would have been receiving only $50 because Honduras banking system use US bank services to get this done but they charge $100 plus a fixed rate my local bank would charge.

Thanks for taking your time to read my story, any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Attachments

• Evidence I.JPG
    Evidence I.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • Evidence 2.JPG
    Evidence 2.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 0
  • Evidence 2.JPG
    Evidence 2.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for your comment.

I submitted my claims to Skrill and ISA,

I hope Skrill could help me charging back my deposit.

Regards!

Back