OptionRally emptied $25k-- cheaters--Criminals

Kashsec

Recruit
OptionRally are very big cheaters. They just emptied my account. I received a call with all sorts of risk free Trades and assurance to make 20k USD/month but once deposited emptied my account.

===================

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 4:46 PM, Albert Moore <AlbertM@optionrally.com> wrote:
Hello Naveen,

Send me an email when you are in front of the computer.
I will see what I can do for you.

I told them you are serious and we both know that when you are making 20K USD/ month consistently – we are going to make money also.
The only thing I'm trying to do at the moment is to give you the chance to start with a higher trade balance, so you would be able make more on
Each position.

You have to understand something – Dave is the key to your success. You have to listen to him. Do you understand?
I'm still trying to assign you with him, but you have to make to start with another 6K$. With our bonus your Trade Balance will be on a 13K USD.
==============================

Dave Green(DaveG@optionrally.com ), my account manager emptied account. Initially, I opened trades what ever Dave suggested and encountered few losses. When I asked seriously about it, he asked me to give authorization, as they will open whenever they find opportunity.

I have authorized him to open trades and he opened wrong trades, resulting in empting my account.
Total loss is :~25k
Handed over my account to Dave when it was at ~23k (includes bonus), but went to 5k with his wrong trades.

Later, gave authorization to dealing room (Julia Rober) to open trades on my behalf, and again the trades opened were wrong.
This is against the initial assurance given that I can make consistently 20k profit per month.

Lost all my hard earned money. Now, when I asked for recovery, no one responds to any of my mails. I have full mail, skype and lost trades proof.

These firms should be closed.

Binary Options brokers are all bucket shops. None of them have a real liquidity provider. (anyone wanting to dispute this needs to present both a model of how it would work as well as a real-world example of a binary broker with an LP).

This means your losses are what pay all the bills at OptionRally and other binary brokers.

Even at a real forex broker with a real LP, letting an employee call trades or place trades directly on your account is a bad idea. In cases like that, the broker makes its money on trade volume, so there will be a natural temptation to churn your account for commission and spread.

How and when did you deposit?

Binary option brokers somehow allow employees to trade for their traders (with and without the trader permission!). That is very stupid.

Binary Options brokers are all bucket shops. None of them have a real liquidity provider. (anyone wanting to dispute this needs to present both a model of how it would work as well as a real-world example of a binary broker with an LP).

This means your losses are what pay all the bills at OptionRally and other binary brokers.

Even at a real forex broker with a real LP, letting an employee call trades or place trades directly on your account is a bad idea. In cases like that, the broker makes its money on trade volume, so there will be a natural temptation to churn your account for commission and spread.

How and when did you deposit?

Usually, I wouldn't have given such authorization, however he insisted as they will open whenever they find opportunity (stressing every minute counts and by the time, they inform me over skype and I open, they miss the opportunity). And its trading season with full of opportunities.

=================mail cut out to provide authorization for dealing room (Julia) =========
Dear Clients,

Earnings season is easily one of the busiest times of the year for those who work in and watch the markets, as virtually every large publicly-traded company will report the results of their last quarter.

Analysts and managers typically set their guidelines and estimates to correspond to specific quarters or fiscal year ends, so the results reported by firms during earnings season often have a big role in the performance of their stocks.

Head of Optionrally's EU brokerage Eli Jackson will be revealing his stock portfolio on these websites " Bloomberg Business " & " Yahoo Finance - Business Finance, Stock Market, Quotes, News " on Thursday 16/04/2015 for the upcoming Earning Reports coming from the NYSE.

In the attachment is a form that gives Optionrally and yourself the ability to trade on the First Quarter of Reports coming from the NYSE in the upcoming month.

Potential profits for the earning reports are HUGE.

Please Sign the form to reserve your spot and contracts
=========================

I deposited in the month of Feb via credit card.

Ask them to please define "earnings season". I'll bet it means "A client currently has money we can steal."

@Pharaoh, Called the credit card firm, and they are unable to charge back.

Yes, "earnings season" is for them. Cheat clients money.

I'm sorry to hear that. Ask your CC bank of they can tell you the name of the credit card processor on the other end. A complaint there won't get your money back, but could cause OptionRally more issues.

While you are talking to the bank, ask if your country has a central place for filing online financial fraud complaints.

I'm sorry to hear that. Ask your CC bank of they can tell you the name of the credit card processor on the other end. A complaint there won't get your money back, but could cause OptionRally more issues.

While you are talking to the bank, ask if your country has a central place for filing online financial fraud complaints.

Thanks Pharaoh for valuable advise. Yes, I am raising complaints locally with financial regulators.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Hong Kong (Headquarters)
Level 5, 7 & 8, Two Exchange Square,
8 Connaught Place, Central.
Hong Kong
Phone:+852-39733738
Fax:+852-3006-1439
Email:Support@optionrally.com
Hong Kong +852-39733738
Russia +7-4995044402
Turkey +90-2127055635
Dubai +971-44457921
Bahrain +973-16198828
China +86-75586243633
Saudi Arabia +966-8-111702349
Japan +81-345789233
Singapore +65-3-1080750
South Africa +27-105001844
Australia +61-281034119
Canada +1-647-8460876
Switzerland +41-44-5083030
India +91 20 6707 2598

General informati: oncontact@optionrally.com
General Customer Support: Support@optionrally.com
Technical Support (Website): webmaster@optionrally.com
Technical Support (Deposit): deposit@optionrally.com
Technical Support (Withdrawal): withdrawal@optionrally.com
Trade Disputes : Teamlegal@optionrally.com
Compliance Department: compliance@optionrally.com
Banking Department: banking@optionrally.com
Affiliates Department: Departmentaffiliates@optionrally.com
Education Department: Departmentedu@optionrally.com
Suggestions Teamimprove@optionrally.com
Business Developmentbizdev@optionrally.com

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share you story as a comment on latest post.

https://www.facebook.com/Optionrally

https://twitter.com/optionrallycom

https://plus.google.com/112141409215774230454/posts

https://www.linkedin.com/company/optionrally

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Back