Optionrally fraud

Hola quisiera alertar sobre el broker Optionrally, es imposible sacar dinero. Tengo una cuenta con 2000$
Deniegan todos los retiros automáticamente y no alegan ningún motivo.
Desde el principio ha sido todo muy lioso y nada claros cambiando las condiciones según iban viendo los resultados del comercio.
Me ofrecieron por ingresar 1000 $ 5 operaciones libres de riesgo.
Pedí las condiciones de esta oferta por escrito y solamente me enviaron un mail que adjunto, en el que solo indica que me dan 5 operaciones libre riesgo.
Opere por unos días haciendo mis 5 operaciones que restauraron las perdidas pero me las devolvieron como bonos, incluso me dijeron que ese bono no podría retirarse nunca solo servia para operar. No me pareció justo ya que en ningún momento me avisaron de esto, entonces que sentido tiene el libre de riesgo. Seguí operando y conseguí mas beneficios entonces solicite mi primer retiro. Automáticamente me anularon el bono y deniegan todos los retiros. Estoy preparando la demanda en el Cysec, en la CNMV de España y presentare caso de fraude en el emisor de la tarjeta de crédito, incluso estoy pensando en poner una denuncia en la policía de Israel ya que son de allí. Mi consejo es mantenerse alejado de esta empresa solo buscan su dinero incluso iría mas lejos mantenerse alejados de las opciones binarias,siempre luchas contra el broker ya que no hay una liquidez mundial como en forex. Todos los brokers de opciones binarias son creadores de mercado por lo que siempre tendremos conflictos en cuanto tengamos beneficios. Adjunto capturas de pantalla de los retiros solicitados y de las operaciones realizadas.
Un saludo

I hate it when the autotranslate goes down. Happily, clicking on that Spanish flag just under your post shows the original text.

If they really are Cysec regulated, that regulator issued a notice that preventing withdrawals of client funds due to bonus terms is a violation of Cyprus law. Go ahead and get that Cysec complaint filed.

If you deposited via credit card, call your issuing bank and have a chat with the fraud department. Carefully explain the facts and ask if a chargeback is in order.

File a complaint with www.econsumer.gov

Hello, I had the same issue and the problem is that you have taken the bonus, so when you take a bonus you have to make a turnover and that make's you a problem so I would suggest that you withdrew without the bonus. The initial thought of the bonus was that people who didn't know how to trade would get some some extra funds, just to try the system. Now after you have taken the bonus you should meet certain requirement in order to withdrew that amount of money. You should ask for the rest you have left. And also one personal comment you gotta get that the seals team work on you, they need to convince you to trade. I myself lost several times until I was able to make some money out of the system. You have to get it that ~95% of people lose in trading in the long run. So you should thrive to achieve a stable and almost risk free system that makes you money in the long run as wall as in the sort run. My preferences are martingales * 3 and average line prediction.
Best Regards.

Henry, why are you lying about being a client with the same issue? Why didn't you just say that you work for OptionRally?

Hi everyone!
First of all - Thank you FPA for the presenting the stage for OptionRally customers with unsolved issues to present their case here - and for us at OptionRally to have a fair opportunity to resolve some unresolved issues.
At the end of the day my job will be done if I helped resolving such cases.
My name is Mike and I heading OptionRally resolution Center which is operating independently of OR support group and is dedicated to resolve our respected customer's cases withing 24 hours after we have located the complain and responded - like the one above.

Before addressing the issue of Mr Henry Welch presented here and without a doubt creating unwarranted dent in our company's credibility (and I will address the issue with full accountability as soon as my query and investigation into the incident as claimed by FPA is complete) - let me please address the issue of Mr JUAN JOSE VIDAL MONDEJAR.
Dear Sir, if you are able to PM me here your User Name or account number with OptionRally - I will get on that case and you will have a full answer within 24 hours of your submission of your account details. Respected gentlemen at FPA can confirm that I am indeed from OptionRally Resolution Center

Dear Sir, I am awaiting your details through PM here so I can get on resolving your problem. I know your complain is old but if in any way FPA can get in touch with you - check if your problem still exists and if yes - please forward the details to me and I will get on it

Dear Sir, I am awaiting your details through PM here so I can get on resolving your problem. I know your complain is old but if in any way FPA can get in touch with you - check if your problem still exists and if yes - please forward the details to me and I will get on it

Hello,
Would you please follow my issue with the same company optionrally.com
Its available here;
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-langtitle-ar-optionrally-scam-langtitle.html

Regards
Meshari

You gonifs, your mothers must be proud to raise such honorable men from isreal, you give all of us Jews a bad name, shame on you and your families for what you do, you are now cursed...

Hello,
Would you please follow my issue with the same company optionrally.com
Its available here;
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-langtitle-ar-optionrally-scam-langtitle.html

Regards
Meshari

I have already posted a reply on your thread. But I am posting it here too so it won't miss you:
Dear مشاري

I have checked your account and this is what I found:
You opened your account with OptionRally on 23th of March 2014.
You have deposited the total of 5800$ on 3 occasions
Credit Card 800.00 USD PM 04:02:00 09/04/14
Credit Card 4500.00 USD PM 03:55:00 09/04/14
Credit Card 500.00 USD AM 08:44:00 23/03/14
You did not conduct any trade and thus asking for withdrawal of the deposited money would put a regulated company as OptionRally in a position of breaching Anti Laundering Act. My advice to you is to conduct two trades of hundred or so dollars (you can ask for an advice which trades to take from your account manager) and then ask for the withdrawal of the whole sum. I will make sure you will receive the whole money. I am certin that you will enjoy trading those two trades and hopefully will have to withdraw the bigger sum than you deposited. Your account manager will contact you soon and you take it from there. I hope after this ordeal is finished you will feel confident trading with OptionRally

Please cite the specific law you claim requires trading before allowing withdrawal of the initial deposit.

Back