• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OptionRally is a scam

I am having an issue with a company
Way to go Woodfire!

Go ahead and also file with eConsumer.gov You can also post the complaint IDs so that other people complaining about OptionRally can reference those in their reports.
Way to go Woodfire!

Go ahead and also file with eConsumer.gov You can also post the complaint IDs so that other people complaining about OptionRally can reference those in their reports.
Good news! I have received a further settlement offer from Optionrally with which I am very happy and intend to accept. However the terms of the settlement require that I do not disclose the amount and all complaints I have made on a public forum, such as this one, need to be removed. Would this be possible please and once again many thanks for all of your assistance. Couldn't have done it without you!

The agreed settlement is now in my bank! I am very happy and relieved by this miracle.
I am now not free to say more.
Once again thank you to all who have given information and such good advice on this site.
All the best to all.

It's been exactly an year ago that i started this thread and have been trying to recover my money from Option rally. Nothing is settled so far.
They took a total of 13500 from my card and offered to settle 2000. They were asking for my bank information to return the money. With the kind of reputation they have, i was reluctant to provide my banking information. I am not going to give up.
Please provide any suggestions to proceed further.

Have you read all my entries on this site and the advice given by Pharaoh and the other members on this site?My entry on 17th January 2016 may be my most helpful one for you. It is a summary of my actions up until that time. I later put in a complaint to ISA (Israel Securities Authority) as later advised on this site.Towards the end, in the negotiating process, Optionrally asked for my bank details, birth date and address, which I declined to give for privacy and safety reasons. They accepted this refusal. My advice is to be strong.
Thank you for starting this thread. It has been of immense help to me. Also, once again, thank you FPA! As a result of your assistance, I am a very happy and much relieved ex trader!

Unless it has already happened you should indeed file all these complaints with the CySEC, the ombudsman there and maybe ISA. Especially the latter institution made clear its own jurisdictional boundaries.The reason is not so much, that a lot might follow from it, or that this would impress anybody too much. It´s just some some steps need to taken in order to stop the running of the statue of limiations which seems to be an issue here.

If it is just for the bank-details: Can´t you just open a bank account for the sole purpose to receive funds for one time only?

Hi Scree, so by now you know a bid more about your bunch of criminals.........since you are from canada......do read this as well !!!!

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...dvertently-calls-canadian-fraud-investigator/

so very first thing http://www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Also it’s never too late with Banks, PSP…………they are fully involved with this crime, just ask
your issuing Bank who had processed your CC payments, and you will see complications arise…..
Report all of it, to your local authority’s.

Back