optionrally is scam

Optionrally declared SCAM company from February 2015 and there were WARNING from August 2014 about scam possibility. You can read more about them here Option Rally | WARNING | Reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army. And also check ongoing complain by clicking here optionrally .

How can the broker operate, if it is admitted as a scam? Or it's not admitted legally and just here on FPA, this resource is quite reliable and I suppose such stories don't go far away from here, so FPA can only to warn? So if the trader (newbie) didn't read such a review, he could go and trade with such a scam broker,be scammed and nothing would help and the broker will continue to operate?

How can the broker operate, if it is admitted as a scam? Or it's not admitted legally and just here on FPA, this resource is quite reliable and I suppose such stories don't go far away from here, so FPA can only to warn? So if the trader (newbie) didn't read such a review, he could go and trade with such a scam broker,be scammed and nothing would help and the broker will continue to operate?

We always try to help Traders, Thats why everyone has to search about the broker first when they go with OWN hard earning money. If you had Google search about option rally review before then you must know that you dont have to go with this company.

We always try to help Traders, Thats why everyone has to search about the broker first when they go with OWN hard earning money. If you had Google search about option rally review before then you must know that you dont have to go with this company.
Thanks, but actually I'm very disappointed with the fact that such companies continue to operate and often nothing could be done to stop them...it's like a murderer whom everybody knows about and do nothing watching his killings again and again

Thanks, but actually I'm very disappointed with the fact that such companies continue to operate and often nothing could be done to stop them...it's like a murderer whom everybody knows about and do nothing watching his killings again and again

People like you needed to contact the Cyber crime and and authority centre with the experience you had with them.

Unfortunately, too many people get lured in by a website full of false promises and don't bother to run a quick search. It wouldn't matter if the CFTC posted a warning about this broker if people don't bother to look for the information before they give up their money to these scammers.

has any one had a scamed by optionrally as i lost 75% of my capital with them

How and when did you deposit?

Back