OptionRally Scam Warning

bonooraa2891

Recruit
Warning.. Warning

My manager had ask me for $10000 for himself, I refused, he took my investment and disappeared forever. I lost my investment and no one in Ooptionally had helped me to this moment.. be careful

How he ran away?
You deposited money to OptionRally site?
how you deposited?
When you deposited?
Answer this so I can suggest more steps.

I deposited the Money thru my visa card
2 months ago to OptionRally site upon a phone call and documentation provided by them.
Thank you

Call your visa card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain to them exactly what happened and that the withdrawal service is not being provided. Ask if a chargeback can be done. If that fails, you may need professional assistance with chargebacks. For that, you can send a message to Rebecca,

Warning.. Warning

My manager had ask me for $10000 for himself, I refused, he took my investment and disappeared forever. I lost my investment and no one in Ooptionally had helped me to this moment.. be careful
Well i rest my case!!! I am pursuing my claim with a vengence.

Call your visa card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Carefully explain to them exactly what happened and that the withdrawal service is not being provided. Ask if a chargeback can be done. If that fails, you may need professional assistance with chargebacks. For that, you can send a message to Rebecca,

Thank you very much..

I followed your advise, I am into the process to return my funds back through my CC provider.
Currently, my CC provider has clear information from Hong Kong that OptionRally is under high investigation by authorities in Hong Kong, This also will support my case as there are many cases similar to my case. Lately my CC provider had confirmed me that my case has been officially considered as a "Fraud and Dispute case" instead of "Dispute case only".

My CC provider took all evidences I have and didn't ask me for more. it is because my papers and evidences are very clear and enough for the case.

OptionRally are encountering a big problem with their website. They cannot hide some critical information about the fates of customers' funds and earnings. This problem came in time as another evidence of their violations. that's made me open their website daily to take more evidences and provide it to my CC provider.

I will update you with any further information.

Thank you again and my best wishes to you.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/tel-aviv-binary-options-firm-advertises-for-predators/

The ads refer those interested in the job to the company’s Facebook group, where a link leads to a company called OptionRally, which appears to be the customer-facing web site associated with Prime Sales. OptionRally describes itself as a company “headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus and maintains offices all over the globe with more than 1,000 employees. OptionRally’s staff consists of highly respected financial industry experts who are dedicated to providing high-quality risk management and investment services, and adding value to our clients’ experience through personal attention, dedication and commitment.” :eek:

One more Bunch of stinking criminals Fake Names, Addresses ......... robbing their clients Credit Cards...........its a long list of legal offences !

Keep spreading those links. The more people know about how BO works, the fewer victims they'll have.

At least the "predators" ad was sort-of honest.

Keep spreading those links. The more people know about how BO works, the fewer victims they'll have.

At least the "predators" ad was sort-of honest.
Yes Pharaoh we do spread links explain about this fraud and scam company to help people not to fall victims

Thanks a lot

Back