• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem OptionRally Scam

I am having an issue with a company
While we're hoping that the original poster who began the thread about 6 or so weeks back notices that you've joined the conversation, any word on your colleague, Henry Welch?

Dear Pharaoh,

Mr Henry Welch is not my colleague and although I am employed by OptionRally - I am not an OptionRally subordinate. My credentials are of an absolute integrity and I have an unblemished reputation in the field of an investigative support. I have been previously employed by several international entities and know the rules of conduct required by my position. I hope to find here the sort of cooperation that will help your visitors in their quests.
As I already answered Mr Eddinger -the full results of my investigation as well as the measures taken if needed - will be published here

Optionrally will be very happy if its client gave up on getting a reply from it and Henry will have to think of another way to create a new account to reply to you:)

OptionRally Resolution Center
In recent year and especially the recent months OptionRally has experienced a tremendous growth as a company and it's customer base grew by more than a 300% and there are more than 200,000 registered and trading customers. All that was a result of an exceptional execution of a preplanned strategy to position itself as a recognized leader in the industry addressing most vital issues of a broker - customer relations by turning a valuable time and the resources of it's valued customers trading the binaries into a pleasant experience supported by solid customer support units, academically approved learning facilities and prompt one click withdrawal policies .
OptionRally also acknowledged and recognized the fact that with the growth of such magnitude comes a stage where previously rare cases of customer dissatisfaction issues - caused by misunderstanding on part of either an OptionRally Customer Support team members or on part of a customer itself – will multiply in a proportional rate to the growth. Based on understanding and the recognition that regardless of a very low rate of complains compared with the whole customer base - every single case is a 100% case from a complaining customer's perspective, OptionRally has decided to form a Special Customer Support Unit which will address each and every issue raised by OptionRally customers in a most personal manner and will do it rapidly.
Therefore, OptionRally has created a dedicated OptionRallyResolutionCenter which will address all the issues customers would like to address in a personal or a general fashion.
We take upon us an obligation to answer each and every address by customers on that site within 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year.

Dear Mr Eddinger,
It's Eddiger! :)

However, I expect from a person as yourself and your statue to be more patient and keep the cheap rhetoric which is not constructive - aside.

The only cheap thing here is to impose to a client and praise your broker like there is no tomorrow. I am not sure where your investigation will lead but the moderator investigation found out that it was an employee of yours who is using a client name.

If you want to know - There is a customer in OptionRally with the name Henry Welch
More serious than that- you have revealed a full name of a client, this is totally against the rules of the forum and the world of ethics and I defiantly think that your company should get a warning on your review page.

Dear Mr Eddiger,

I am trying to help visitors of your site to resolve the problems they raise. If that is not good enough for you or your site - I will regretfully take my business elsewhere and ask those customers of OptionRally who chose your site to raise the issues - to find other venue to seek for the resolution of their problems.
Your approach seems to be more to get a publicity for yourself and FPA than really address the issues your respected visitors raise.
Please let me do my job effectively and after we have resolved the issues with the customers - we will address ethical issues which you seem to be so sure you can be judgmental of.

a. It's not my site, I am just a another member.

b. The FPA with and without me have helped so many people who got scammed to get their money back and without getting anything in return.

c. You will do your job effectively by helping us to mark your open issues as resolved. Revealing customer's identity is a serious matter, when I as a client open an account with OptionRally I want to trust that my identity is confidential. Won't you agree? This whole business is built on trust.

Dear Mr Eddiger,
I agree. But that particular person we are talking about wrote here that he is an OptionRally customer under his real name. Whether it was really him or someone took on himself criminal liberty using that name - that is what I am trying to establish and I believe by Tuesday I will have not only the answers, but also what is OptionRally is going to do in case the suspicion that one of the employees was engaged in such activity (suspicion that so far has not been supported by any facts besides the message being written from IP in a close vicinity to say the least to the location of OptionRally offices in Cyprus). I am not going to sweep anything under the carpet as I and the whole system in OptionRally believe that the transparency and integrity is the best tool to use to establish a strong Brand Reputation. Be patient and judge me and the actions taken by OptionRally at the end of the investigation please

Any luck catching your colleague who was impersonating your client?

You are running ahead of yourself by establishing the suspicion as a fact. Although the investigation conducted may prove (or not) your claim - it is early and unnecessary to turn an accusation into a conviction. You should understand one thing that only good will come for the clients of OptionRally regarding this issue because the cleansing and purging that will follow no matter what will be the outcome - will only make OptionRally staff a better one.

OptionRally Resolution Center
In recent year and especially the recent months OptionRally has experienced a tremendous growth as a company and it's customer base grew by more than a 300% and there are more than 200,000 registered and trading customers. All that was a result of an exceptional execution of a preplanned strategy to position itself as a recognized leader in the industry addressing most vital issues of a broker - customer relations by turning a valuable time and the resources of it's valued customers trading the binaries into a pleasant experience supported by solid customer support units, academically approved learning facilities and prompt one click withdrawal policies .
OptionRally also acknowledged and recognized the fact that with the growth of such magnitude comes a stage where previously rare cases of customer dissatisfaction issues - caused by misunderstanding on part of either an OptionRally Customer Support team members or on part of a customer itself – will multiply in a proportional rate to the growth. Based on understanding and the recognition that regardless of a very low rate of complains compared with the whole customer base - every single case is a 100% case from a complaining customer's perspective, OptionRally has decided to form a Special Customer Support Unit which will address each and every issue raised by OptionRally customers in a most personal manner and will do it rapidly.
Therefore, OptionRally has created a dedicated OptionRallyResolutionCenter which will address all the issues customers would like to address in a personal or a general fashion.
We take upon us an obligation to answer each and every address by customers on that site within 24 hours 7 days a week 365 days a year.

It's a very good step that your company are working on forums and site reviews to explain and investigate its clients complaints, but any experienced trader will not open an account with an unregulated broker like you, even if your support team are great.
You have to gain a regulation first then comes the others.....Strange how you have a physical address in London and not registered in FCA!!!!

You are running ahead of yourself by establishing the suspicion as a fact. Although the investigation conducted may prove (or not) your claim - it is early and unnecessary to turn an accusation into a conviction. You should understand one thing that only good will come for the clients of OptionRally regarding this issue because the cleansing and purging that will follow no matter what will be the outcome - will only make OptionRally staff a better one.

The Henry Welch account was not banned and redecorated on a whim. I am convinced that it was an employee who made the posts.

Back