• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hello FPA,
I just received an email from optionrally that says we approve the withdraw transaction 400$

Thanks alot, thanks alot, thanks alot

I will be back after receive the money on my bank acount to say my final word

Regards

Hello FPA,
I just received an email from optionrally that says we approve the withdraw transaction 400$

Regards

Waiting to hear from your end that you got all money :)

Hello FPA,

Regards

What a long saga, I hope it ends soon

Hello All
I just received the money on my bank account.
First of all, Optionrallysupport made it and resolved my issue, i am happy now
I hope that optionrally.com reassesst its policy about the withdrawal issued with their clients to avoid any future issues. Thanks alot optionrallysupport you did it.

Secondly, i really don't know how to thank you guys " FPA" . It's really difficult to explain my appreciation.
I will say it again, because of you, the company took care about my issue.
You are awesomes.

Finally, i promise you guys i will never ever join the forex and binary companies that duel with clients by phone or internet.
I advice all the beginers to avoid dueling with any company by phone until you visit their office and set with them.

Thanks FPA
Thanks alot

Regards,
MESHARI ALHUBAINI
kuwait

Hello All
I just received the money on my bank account.
First of all, Optionrallysupport made it and resolved my issue, i am happy now
I hope that optionrally.com reassesst its policy about the withdrawal issued with their clients to avoid any future issues. Thanks alot optionrallysupport you did it.

Secondly, i really don't know how to thank you guys " FPA" . It's really difficult to explain my appreciation.
I will say it again, because of you, the company took care about my issue.
You are awesomes.

Finally, i promise you guys i will never ever join the forex and binary companies that duel with clients by phone or internet.
I advice all the beginers to avoid dueling with any company by phone until you visit their office and set with them.

Thanks FPA
Thanks alot

Regards,
MESHARI ALHUBAINI
kuwait

First of all - I am happy you are happy Meshary and your case is resolved.
As far as advising people to stay away from Binaries - I do not share your sentiment. If anything could be learned from your case is that after depositing money and not conducting any trade - you actually prevented from your account to be activated and therefore it was uncharted territories as far as process of withdrawals is concerned. I dont agree that OptionRally in particular or aby other Binary Options company gave you any reason to conclude that you should stay away from Binary Options. There are thousands of people conducting trades through Binary Options daily and some are winning and some are losing but at the end of the day - it is a business and as far as OptionRally is concerned - and I am a proof of that here - a Legit one.
I also thank FPA for the stage presented and would happily cooperate on our mutual goal to keep traders in a safe trading environment and address the issues if arise ASAP

I ask kindly to move this thread too to resolved cases thread

No.

This thread does not yet qualify as resolved. There are serious issues about abuse of a trader and bizarre AML claims.

Its true that i let them trade, because i have no idea about trading but i gave them a time to trade from 8th to 15th of sept.
When you and FPA members advised me to stop them during the duel that i made with them, i phoned them many times and sent many PM to optionrallysupport to cancel the duels, no answer
They already traded after 2 days of our duels

I would like to hear from OptionRally's CEO about why the company continued to place trades under these circumstances. If I don't get an email from the CEO very soon, I will be upgrading the warnings about the company on the OptionRally review page.

I am done wasting time waiting for you and another employee to fulfill promises. I've been waiting to hear from your CEO since August. I expect to get an email from your CEO within 48 hours.

Back