• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
they still trying to let me make some deals with them
i didn't make any deal with them. each time i speak with them i ask the why do you cancel my withdraw request? they said we do not have any problem with your request !! they cancelled my requests many time without any specific reason they still thought i will do some deals

Optionrally is scam

They blocked my money and refused to approve any transaction i made
I have been now 4 months trying get my money back!
Please note that i dept the money and didn't make any duels with them image.jpgimage.jpg

My account manager is Ali alnajar
And i also spoke with Dalal
Other way i sent many messages to support center and made many coplements

Optionrally website:
Binary options trading - Earn up to 78% profit today | Optionrally.com

Regards,

They blocked my money and refused to approve any transaction i made
I have been now 4 months trying get my money back!
Please note that i dept the money and didn't make any duels with themView attachment 16431View attachment 16431

My account manager is Ali alnajar
And i also spoke with Dalal
Other way i sent many messages to support center and made many coplements

Optionrally website:
Binary options trading - Earn up to 78% profit today | Optionrally.com

Regards,
Dear مشاري

I have checked your account and this is what I found:
You opened your account with OptionRally on 23th of March 2014.
You have deposited the total of 5800$ on 3 occasions
Credit Card 800.00 USD PM 04:02:00 09/04/14
Credit Card 4500.00 USD PM 03:55:00 09/04/14
Credit Card 500.00 USD AM 08:44:00 23/03/14
You did not conduct any trade and thus asking for withdrawal of the deposited money would put a regulated company as OptionRally in a position of breaching Anti Laundering Act. My advice to you is to conduct two trades of hundred or so dollars (you can ask for an advice which trades to take from your account manager) and then ask for the withdrawal of the whole sum. I will make sure you will receive the whole money. I am certin that you will enjoy trading those two trades and hopefully will have to withdraw the bigger sum than you deposited. Your account manager will contact you soon and you take it from there. I hope after this ordeal is finished you will feel confident trading with OptionRally

Placing 2 trades would not change the status of any AML law I am familiar with.

Allowing a client to withdraw money back to the original source or to a source confirmed as belonging to the same ID is all that is required. Trading any amount would not change this.

If OptionRally can quote a specific law demanding trades be done before allowing a client to claim back the initial deposits, the FPA and all readers will be happy to examine it. Otherwise, this claim alone is enough to warrant a warning on OptionRally's review page.

Dear AsstModerator,

I appreciate your comment. However - nor I or OptionRally stand a trial here. I am trying to resolve the problem raised by مشاري.
When you deposit the money on few occasions and then want to withdraw it back - it is a something a broker will have to explain when demanded by the authorities like it happened with 24option when it was suspected of Money Laundering because of inactive funds "injected" and "removed" on various occasions. Whether you like it or not - it is fact and there would be no concessions made on that subject and if you like your lawyer contacting OptionRally's discussing the issue - I will accommodate that request. Threatening me or OptionRally will not get you anywhere and will not solve your respected visitor's problem. I, on contrary - will.

Is that procedure applies also when a client is depositing very occasionally? Will you stop him from depositing?

According to what you say it's ok to deposit but not to withdraw too many times. Sounds familiar.

I don't know any AML law which doesn't allow you to withdraw if you have provided all verification docs and you are withdrawing to the same source you have used to deposit. Would you honor us with a reference to any such law? I even have tried to find your 24option story but didn't find anything about it.

You must be one of the rudest company representatives I have every seen here in FPA. Every answer you provide here is very arrogant. You claim you don't owe anyone any explanation, yet, you have decided to join the FPA willingly. Remember this is a trading community and many of us are potential clients, with such attitude I don't think you are promoting your company at all.

Multiple "injections" would, if they are from different sources, possibly require further confirmation of a client's identity and ownership of the sources of the money. Placing or not placing trades would not change this.

Someone trying to commit money laundering would consider the possibility of losing a couple of small trades to be a very small price to pay to get away with moving a lot of money illegally. A real person committing no crime shouldn't have to place trades to magically "prove" he's not committing a crime.

Here's a little tip for you. If someone deposits 1 time or 100 times and withdraws ALL the money back to the exact same source(s) where the money came from, that pretty much makes money laundering 100% impossible. After all, if the money is already in the account, why would uploading it to a broker and downloading it to the same account somehow "launder" it?

Money laundering via broker involves a source of "dirty" money being uploaded and then the money being downloaded to a "clean" account, usually belonging to a different name. Placing trades has no effect on the crime being committed in this case.

If you can't understand these simple facts, perhaps you should ask your AML officer to spend some time teaching you about it.

Alternately, should it be announced to all the criminals in the world that OptionRally considers placing 2 trades to be the replacement for proper AML checks of client IDs and client ownership of accounts used for deposits and withdrawals?

Although I can understand you being frustrated with my answers as are not the answers you are used to receive from broker representatives - you forget one simple fact - I have a record of resolved issues and that is the reason I am here. I ma here to resolve the issues and I am handling it the way I understand it. Calling me rudest ever representative is condescending on the part of the caller. But I can live with it and with all the remarks regarding the knowledge demonstrated about international law. However - I am not here to argue with you or prove you wrong - my business is resolving the issues. Once you will understand why I am here and would refrain from cynical approach towards my deeds - we will have most friendly discussions regarding any issue.
Let me sum it up so far:
One case raised here was already solved by my office and the person demonstrated his satisfaction with a resolution.
One is in a midst of resolution and the other two have yet to supply me with their details to resolve their issues.
I think the resolution rate is good enough and will even get better as soon as the other two will supply me with the tools to resolve their issues - or they have already been resolved and we just cant confirm it here because of the lack of the details supplied by the complainers

Back