• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally scam

I am having an issue with a company
Hello FPA,
Finally optionrally approved my withdraw transaction, my account manager trade within $400 and they approved the rest of the money

I really need to thank FPA because of you my issue been considered
and want to thank optionrallysupport because of his effort he did his best and made it

A very very big thank to each user commented on my post.

Regards,
Meshari Alhubaini
kuwait

This case not resolved like this!!! I think you didn't play it smart my friend.
You could have easily took all your money within the $400.
There was no necessity whatsoever to let the account manager trade the amount.
Must had took all your money and told them bye.

Hello FPA,
Finally optionrally approved my withdraw transaction, my account manager trade within $400 and they approved the rest of the money

I really need to thank FPA because of you my issue been considered
and want to thank optionrallysupport because of his effort he did his best and made it

A very very big thank to each user commented on my post.

Regards,
Meshari Alhubaini
kuwait

1. have you got the money in your bank account?

2. Have you got all the money you deserve?

1. have you got the money in your bank account?

2. Have you got all the money you deserve?

I think its take 2 days to be on my bank account.
For second point they pushed me to trade to avoid the money laundering rule, but i think will be better if they trade by a smaller money

By the end, i am happy now with this resolve because i really tired because of following them. Its four months dude

Thanks

4 months and then they blackmailed you into letting them trade for you based on a steaming pile of BS about how having their guy place some trades for you would somehow have the slightest effect on an AML investigation.

I think its take 2 days to be on my bank account.
For second point they pushed me to trade to avoid the money laundering rule, but i think will be better if they trade by a smaller money

By the end, i am happy now with this resolve because i really tired because of following them. Its four months dude

Thanks

Until you see the money, keep the champages to cool.

Also, to ask you to trade to withdraw sounds like a way to cheat you in you ask me. I don't buy this.

Why you guys are so negative ?

He confirmed that he withdrawal has been proceed and it will be credited to account soon.

Because instead of finishing this case in total, he left $400 for the account manager to trade who'll with no doubt ruin the amount as soon as possible.

Can't understand how he believed their Anti Laundering BS.

Not sure if AsstModerator will consider this case resolved in this way, but I consider it unresolved and optionrally continuing deceiving pressuring the client.

Hello FPA,
Please note that i received on my bank account just $100
I guess i should wait couple days more, isn't?

Hello FPA,
Please note that i received on my bank account just $100
I guess i should wait couple days more, isn't?

What was the amount in your withdrawal ?

As you said that
Hello FPA,

Back