Optionrally SCAM

vkoloban

Recruit
My name Vadims Kolobanovs. Account number #30219146. 4 month ago I deposit 1600$ Optionrally gave me bonus 800$
I didn’t know about how bonus will work .My account manager Daniel Diehl danield@optionrally.com he didn’t tell me about how will bonus work. On website I didn’t find information about bonus. I didn't sign any financial agreement about bonus . 4:58 06/12/14 I tried withdraw the money. My account manager told me, I can withdraw my 1600$ but all money that I earned will be lost. On that day06/12/14 on my account was about 3000$.I said I don’t want lose money and continue work. On my account right now 3162.96$ I would like withdraw my money only 1600$ when I made deposit 4 month ago and close account. I agree to lose 1596$,and I would like to receive on my credit card only my 1600$. But my manager told me I can’t withdraw my money. Because he gave me bonus. I am tried to withdraw my money but transaction always canceled. I made 24000$ trading volume and won 800$.On optionrally website couple days ago I saw example about bonus. I sent email to my broker with example and said I can withdraw the money.
Example 2: client deposited 500, received 500 bonus, made 10,000 trading volume and won 500.
The bonus is not in line with the volume requirement 500*50=25,000.
Balance available for trading Binary options = 1,500.
Balance available for withdrawal = 500.
After that optionrally took back bonus but only 500,and said you can withdraw only 500$.And continue work. I said ok.Yesterday 12.02.2015 I withdraw 500$, but on my bank account 12.02.2015 I received only 100$.After that I sent email to support and they are told me

Dear Vadims,

Thank you for contacting OptionRally Customer Support.
Our financial team sent two different transactons.
One to each of the cards you used to deposit with.
Please check your other card.
Thank you.

I sent email:

Hello,
I didn’t receive money on my credit card. Please see attached screenshot
and sent screenshot of my bank account.

I received response
Dear Vadim,

Thank you for contacting OptionRally.

Please be so kind to provide your bank with the following ARN numbers as stated below.

They will be able to track your withdrawals.
Tansaction ID: 94280465
ARN: 74772715043506732048847
Tansaction ID: 94280186
ARN: 74772715043506732045884
Please contact us again if you require any further assistance.

What should I do next?

UPDATE: Today I received 400$ from optionrally. So total I received 500$.I am in shock. 3 weeks I sent about 4-5 emails every day. Now I will send 5-6 emails every day to get my money back.

UPDATE: Today I received 400$ from optionrally. So total I received 500$.I am in shock. 3 weeks I sent about 4-5 emails every day. Now I will send 5-6 emails every day to get my money back.

Optionrally already received our honor as the biggest SCAM in binary options CATEGORY, you and no one should deposit your money in this **** broker.
Make a great research before depositing your money in any broker, UP in the search field just type the name , you will see that Optionrally already have several complaints.

I hope this case will go to court as we will finally will be able to rank this broker as scam (where it belongs)

I hope this case will go to court as we will finally will be able to rank this broker as scam (where it belongs)
I solved all the issues with customers who posted here positively - but FPA did not improve OptionRally status here and even worsened it. No matter what OptionRally does and what I do -seems like you need to present us as the bad guys. Instead of educating people that with OptionRally there is at least a person who bothers to visit here regularly and solve the issues - FPA kept on turning us into a phariah. What do you expect us to do. We know we are the most straightforward company on the market and do our job with integrity and professionalism - but that is not a good business model for FPA as it seems.
Dear customer of OptionRally - please shoot me an email to mike@optionrally.com and I will see what can I do to resolve your case

You did not resolve all of the issues here. OptionRally was invited to resolve each of the Traders Court cases before they went to a vote. There was no response. The issues remain unresolved.

I solved all the issues with customers who posted here positively - but FPA did not improve OptionRally status here and even worsened it. No matter what OptionRally does and what I do -seems like you need to present us as the bad guys. Instead of educating people that with OptionRally there is at least a person who bothers to visit here regularly and solve the issues - FPA kept on turning us into a phariah. What do you expect us to do. We know we are the most straightforward company on the market and do our job with integrity and professionalism - but that is not a good business model for FPA as it seems.
Dear customer of OptionRally - please shoot me an email to mike@optionrally.com and I will see what can I do to resolve your case

Where were you before, still we are many case where we want you to look at.

Hey optionrally Mike, your only problem was being a problem solver first instead of a business man!

Give me a break! You (or other person using this user with a strange humor) was here solved just very few cases and totally ignored the rest.

And then stole $500 from a guy who's issue had been previously resolved.

OptionRally - working hard to find new ways to scam their own clients.

Back