Optionrally Scam

Hi Woodfire, I could only wish that I may get my profits as well, even though $6660US has been aproved for withdrawal/deposit....I wont see it. It was just strange that they (Optionrally) deposited the original $250US deposit back into my Visa card. St George Bank went straight to Optionrally's merchant bank and just took it back then gave them 40 days to reply. They have since now come back to me and I ve been given 15 days to appeal on my behalf, my I want my monet back. I really hope it works they've taken $6880US which more then covers my $3000US bonus position......

I hope this works out for you. Make sure to leave an update about whether this worked or was rejected, as well as any reasons given for the final decision.

On the website scams - report the scam here the statement is made that "OptionRally is not a CySec regulated broker, they do have a SSL encryption, which is the bare minimum when it comes to the safety of your funds."
On the same site, under a list of "Safest Binary Option Broker, July 2015, Optionrally is listed as "Probably a scam".
I have twice contacted CySec to enquire further, the second time just tonight. Will let you know of any result.
I have discussed my situation with Westpac and am currently waiting on the result. The more facts we can establish about Optionrally's legal status the better.
Any comments?

Keep digging. Anything to uncover who or what is behind the OptionRally scam is a good thing.

Back