OptionRally SCAM

janjel

Recruit
[langtitle=es]OptionRally SCAM[/langtitle]

Hi Everybody,

I am from Spain, I feel scammed after i tried to withdrow 400 euros from my account in OptionRally on 20-Feb-2015.

I add screenshots of my historical Banking and trades in OptionRally.

I remember the first day when i opened the account, a broker called me and ofered one no risk trade for my total 500 euros, I refused that becouse he looked in a hurry and accept only for 100 euros.

The rest you can see in screenshots.

I am thinking about inform UK, GER, SPAIN, SWI, Cyprus regulators, european countrys where they make "bussiness" . What do you think about?

I feel like they take my money directly.

I apologize my english, don't hesitate ask to me for addicional information.

My internal ID in OptionRally 107947.

Thanks in advantage

Attachments

• BANKHISTORY.jpg
    BANKHISTORY.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Trades History 3.jpg
    Trades History 3.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Trades History1.jpg
    Trades History1.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Trades History2.jpg
    Trades History2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 3
FxMaster, thanks for your answer.

Yes, i was late coming here, I opened my OptionRally account agost 28, 2013 with 500 euros via VISA card, no big money, for try how they were working.
5 minutes after later they call me promising make big money if i was transfering 2000 euros more, i started to think i had made a mistake.
They call me everyday for a month, large phone calls, pressing me for transfer more money but i excused to do it.

Well, probably i never recover my money, i chat online with then after try a 400 euros withdraw, and they remove my money from my account and they tell me i lost all. Is crazy chat with them. I think all of them know very well they are doing.

I dont understand how regulators in europe permit this scam. I think will be no very dificult caugh them opening a account and monitoring how their work!!

Anyway i am informing my case to europen regulators i hope at least, stop this mafia.

Call your credit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback is possible under your circumstances.

Come back here and let everyone know how it went.

Informing the regulators is also a very good idea. The more reports, the more chance some regulator will finally take action.

Back