Optionrally, what to do to get my money

thanks, even though I am fully in the background here and will always be. I just would like to add that there are more accounts. I found the doc attached to this on the FPA database more than a year ago, I think it is from an old-traders court case of them or from their Arabian "company".
best HB1

Attachments

• UAE-Account-OR-Downsized.pdf
    665.7 KB · Views: 15
Hi everyone. I got a call from my bank today and they said to me I need to wait 30 to 45 for matter to resolve and they think it wont work a lot and that I musn't have high hopes, but they will try. there isn't much from them to do but only to do a reclamation on company's bank.

If you now any agencies witch I can contact wpuld be apretiated. I won't give up on this.
I'll even contact Optionrally again and request a charge back one more time and I will cal them to come here and explain.

Pharaon you are admin on this site? I would like to send you theyr mail's to me for you to show them on this site for everyone to see how they don't care, how they are here to con and to avoid answers, and how they on two formal replyes they said exactly the same thing to me.

I'm just the loudest member here. AsstModerator is the forums and reviews admin.

Good Day,

I embarrassingly was one of the suckers whom got scammed by Option Rally.....

Now more than a year later I get this phone call out of "Manitoba, Canada" stating that they will help me get my money back.

My sixth sense is telling me that there is something off about this. Has anyone had any dealings with them? Specifically this "person"

Daniel S. Alonso,
Legal Consultant.
Tel: +1 204 666 9113 - Ext. 109
Personal page: bentleyvandijkfirm.com/team/daniel-sebastian-alonso/E-mail: Dsalonso@bentleyvandijkfirm.com
Bentley Van Dijk | 1300 Cornwall Rd, Oakville, Ontario L6J 7W5, Canada
bentleyvandijkfirm.com

bentleyvandijkfirm.com - Wow! Look at how long they say they've been in business! Look at all the thousands of clients they claim to have helped and all the money they brag about recovering! Wow, they even say they were involved in the TIRN case.

Oh wait, Googling the name of the firm returns nothing about any cases. Sure, a lot of settlements are quiet things done behind the scenes, but TIRN wasn't one of them. According to whois data, their website was only registered on January 19, 2018, despite the long in-house work history claimed on those employee profiles.

The most likely explanation is that this "firm" is really nothing but a recovery room scam designed to separate scam victims from even more of their money by offering a string of lies designed to get them to pay some "modest fees" to get the money back. Of course, once someone pays, then there will be more expenses, fees, taxes, etc., etc., but the money which is supposed to be recovered will never materialize. Than later, the victims get contacted by a new "helpful person" who offers to recover the money stolen by the first recovery room scammer.

Perhaps I'm wrong and this company is legit. After all, a lot of experience investors told me how wrong I was when I told them that TIRN was a scam. Oh wait, it turned out I was right. :p

I suggest asking "Daniel S. Alonso" to come join this thread. Maybe he can give more information on the company's claimed lawyers (including links to their law licenses) and explain how he's worked so long for a company which appears to have materialized out of thin air 2 months ago. While he's here, he can also explain how he just happened to have your phone number.

Sorry, it took a while to answer but I had to do some research in order to make sure that this is not a real law firm even though their homepage looks unusual if one is familiar with the professional rules of conduct. The outcome is: Yes, affirmed citing undisclosed but very reliable sources "more likely than not" this is a recovery scam and one more fake law firm site.

bentleyvandijkfirm.com - Wow! Look at how long they say they've been in business! Look at all the thousands of clients they claim to have helped and all the money they brag about recovering! Wow, they even say they were involved in the TIRN case.

Oh wait, Googling the name of the firm returns nothing about any cases. Sure, a lot of settlements are quiet things done behind the scenes, but TIRN wasn't one of them. According to whois data, their website was only registered on January 19, 2018, despite the long in-house work history claimed on those employee profiles.

The most likely explanation is that this "firm" is really nothing but a recovery room scam designed to separate scam victims from even more of their money by offering a string of lies designed to get them to pay some "modest fees" to get the money back. Of course, once someone pays, then there will be more expenses, fees, taxes, etc., etc., but the money which is supposed to be recovered will never materialize. Than later, the victims get contacted by a new "helpful person" who offers to recover the money stolen by the first recovery room scammer.

Perhaps I'm wrong and this company is legit. After all, a lot of experience investors told me how wrong I was when I told them that TIRN was a scam. Oh wait, it turned out I was right. :p

I suggest asking "Daniel S. Alonso" to come join this thread. Maybe he can give more information on the company's claimed lawyers (including links to their law licenses) and explain how he's worked so long for a company which appears to have materialized out of thin air 2 months ago. While he's here, he can also explain how he just happened to have your phone number.

Dear Pharaoh,

I think you are 100% correct, just another scam to part innocent victims trying to make a living and keeping head above water from their hard earned cash.

Thank you very much for your detailed response.

I also googled them and nothing came up which was the first red light and then when you look at the "partners" you can't find anything on these when you google them nor when you look on LinkedIn which was the next warning light. There is also a few mistakes on their website..

I guess I only had to burn my fingers once to learn a very expensive lesson and learn how absolutely cruel and heartless these thieves can be.

Thanks again for your response.

Back