Optionrally, what to do to get my money

tburic97

Recruit
Hey I have the same problem others had and was wondering If I can get my money back also. Did any of you get your's back?
I joined Optionrally 4 months ago and I deposited 250$ in the beggining. And then the call from Account manager came that that amount isn't enough to do trading normally and that I will need to put more, and then I said that I will be able to put maybe 2000 or 3000$ and no more and he said that is not secure, and in that moment I was getting my loan for my house for decoration and he smelled the opportunity and said to me you can put 6500$ and I will give you a bonus of 5500$ and we can get started and I really believed him and do that, and in the first day I earned about 7000$ but he didn't tell me none of real guidance to trading only to double up and double and another time I lost 6000 and then 3000 so I lost the bonus and my money also and he said thats not a big deal we can return that as well but need to be causious after that I lost another 2000 and I was left with 900$ on my account and then I put another 1000$ and put some long term trades witch he told me and he told me to go easier and to wait on my trades longer and I just wanted to return that all,and when I was left with only 400$ on my account I couldn't reach him anymore, he stopped to call me and send me messages and when I tried to send him an email my email was pushed back and then it said the recepient can't get any messages. Then I tried to contact Optionrally and no answer about what happened with him or nothing. He told me he's working with the company for 7 years he knows what he is doing and I need to do what he is saying and look where this led me and I only want to ask If I can do anything to return my money back. Overall I put and lost 7500$ with them. And on top of all when I send them a message they didn't answered and they just started to send my some info about pairs and when the line broke resistance and in that way they want to pull me in again and to try again. They got my money, neglected me at the end and didn't get any call or anything from them.

What can I do?

I just wanted to ask If it is a good idea to type them a message about what happened and how they treat me what they done to use me to use my money and that I was talking with some lawyers about a lawsuit and to make a threat. I can also tell them can we deal with this in a civilized manor or I will be forced to take actions against them If they don't admit they used me. Can I hear your thoughts about this?
Really need advice from someone with much more knowledge them me in this matter

There is never any harm in contacting the company and asking them why they are acting this way. While you are at it, include the link to this thread and ask them to come here to give their explanation.

Ok, thank you. I will do that and I hope they will answer and everything will be dealth with accordingly, I'll return with news

Hi, I contacted them and they said what I thought they will say that binary option trading is risk involved trading, and that for my account I am responsible.
They didn't answer why my agent didn't called me, where is he or why when I lost majority of my money they didn't call me back as their client. How in the world they can do that legaly, so anypne here can open firm for trading. Example I and can tell bogus strategy to my clients and then said youre at fault you lost and I will bever call him again because I collected all his money in the first place. They responsibility is to have responsible traders and If I said I want to do things slow and safe he tells me now and teach me the strategy with double ups and when I realized that in that way I can't win it was to late. If he got fire then they had a bogus agent with no experience and he lied when he told me he has 7 years experience in trading. I don't know If I'm going to see that money ever again. They can say what ever they want they fraud me legaly as you see. But I would say anything If they said to me ok you do your trading alone and If I lost I would say ok my bad. But they thought me that "strategy" and then abandoned me like that, it wasn't my doing and I didn't trade on my own hand

How did you make those deposits? Bank wire? Credit card? Something else?

Also, file a complaint with the Israeli ISA. Israel may be about to shut down the bulk of the binary industry, and every complaint puts these brokers 1 step closed to needing to pay back what they stole vs being forced out of business.

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

I made deposites several time with my Visa/maestro card also my own personal bank account not a regular credit card.

I'll do that also. I will do what ever is nessesary.

Contact the issuing bank(s) for the card(s). Ask to speak to the disputes and/or fraud department. Explain exactly what happened. Make sure to include every broken promise. Ask about a chargeback.

Hi, I wasn't here a while. I finally filed signed reclamation and asking for a charge back and now I must wait. In how much cases this goes throught. In my case they're a thought nail. If this won't work what my options after that? I got contacted here by a company that deal with this in your behalf. Is it good to go and try that If nothing I do work. They take some percent of returned money but If it works I'm in on that

This will come in handy really much, thank you very much,this is great information. I,just waiting a response from my bank to see withvwhat will they start exactly

Back