Optionrally, your big company is a scam

Elena Yanauer

Recruit
Dear OptionRally support,

Your big company is a scam!! I have two accounts with OptionRally - one is traded by DR and another by my portfolio manager Daniel Gold!! He was doing everything to make my both accounts to loose and now I am facing huge huge looses because of my manager. All my withdrawals are cancelled!! All of them!!! I will move forward and complain to other forums and Cysec as I am sick and tired of it.

Hello Elena Yanauer

There could be different reasons for OptionRallySupport not to read this thread or answer his/her PM's, so its important (if not already done) to contact the broker and add this threads link where possible, so hopefully this matter can be resolved quicker, it would speed up things also if your account number is posted in one of your messages/replies soon.

Good luck
Liz

Dear OptionRally support,

Your big company is a scam!! I have two accounts with OptionRally - one is traded by DR and another by my portfolio manager Daniel Gold!! He was doing everything to make my both accounts to loose and now I am facing huge huge looses because of my manager. All my withdrawals are cancelled!! All of them!!! I will move forward and complain to other forums and Cysec as I am sick and tired of it.
This is OptionRally representative here. I was away on a sick leave for a week and now back in the office. Although I read your complain - I could not respond you from any other place but office where IO have CRM and all the access to client accounts.
So, please let me understand first of all - you opening your letter to me by calling me Dear and telling me as a fact that my company is a big scam? And asking for my help.
My help will be given in one way or another but the Title you are giving to your comp;lain - does it seem fair to you that you on one hand hope to get my help and on the other hand accusing us without even presenting your case in understandable way and supplying all the necessary details so I can look into it? I have an advise for you Dear Elena. The next time you want to address any ISSUE that you think you are right and been wronged - Present it forst and in case the Issue will not be resolved - then resort to headline seeking strategies of accusations.
Now, can I have please your account details PMed to me here or posted here and in Addition - can you exactly describe the nature of your complain? That you are refused withdrawals? On what base? I will know all about your account the minute you drop your details to me please. Remember that without you permitting me to use your details to resolve your case I am powerless

Back