• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally

I am having an issue with a company
Optionrally es fraude

Hi, thanks any help to get the money is welcome.
My mail is traderjuanjo@gmail.com.
It's good to have some friendship and support within the brokers.
The problem is not that the bonds and deducted when the first withdrawal was requested.
I will attach all account movements and withdrawals so that they can see.
A greeting.

Attachments

• retiros cancelados.jpg
    retiros cancelados.jpg
    687 KB · Views: 11
  • historia de operaciones.jpg
    historia de operaciones.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 13
Hi, thanks any help to get the money is welcome.
My mail is traderjuanjo@gmail.com.
It's good to have some friendship and support within the brokers.
The problem is not that the bonds and deducted when the first withdrawal was requested.
I will attach all account movements and withdrawals so that they can see.
A greeting.

Hi there
I am Michael Sportsmavin and I was alerted about your situation by Julian. As he already told you - I have a friendly relations with few key characters in that company and will try to do everything I can to resolve the situation you're in IN YOUR FAVOR as long as there is something witholding in that matter from their side. My email address is sportsmavin@gmail.com and feel free to shoot me there with anything. Meantime I will look at what you have already posted here.
GL man

Hi there traderjuanjo.
Since your withdrawal issues have been sorted out and your withdrawal has been approved after sorting out all the misunderstandings that most had to do with both sides misunderstanding other true intentions - I suggest you state it here that you've got your money and the issue is resolved. WELCOME
I take pride in helping a fellow traders so it will be easier if you addressed me in the future - I do not mean you specifically - but viewers of FPA and I'll be more than glad to help.
Thanks you FPA for this opportunity to be helpful

Filing a withdrawal request can cause OptionRally to misunderstand a client's "true intentions"?

Seems pretty straightforward to me. A client filing a withdrawal request intends one thing - to see the money arrive in a reasonable period of time.

Optionrally es fraude

Hello I have new information about the case.
The claim to have done its work visa and proceeded to return your input.
But the broker has confiscated my winnings $ 1,000 and has granulate of my account balance. He has had the bright idea of ​​putting my winnings bonus.
Attached picture of the facts.

A greeting.

Attachments

• optionrally13.jpg
    optionrally13.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 12
Hello Mr. Michael thanks for your interest but I think they have done little case.
This company has no intention to solve anything.
If you have returned the initial capital is because Visa has made a return of post.
And seizing my benefits demonstrates the true intentions that this company has. And keep the money from customers.
In fact if you look you will see the attachments as I withdrew from my account bonuses and benefits heran this balance.
Anyway I already knew this would happen to him if I have taken some pains to locate this company in Israel and if you can not get my money back give you just won a new ongoing proceedings in Israel.

A greeting.

Brilliant scam strategy. If you deposit and lose, they keep your money. If you deposit and profit, they keep your money. Sure, you might be able to complain to Visa or Mastercard to get back your original deposit, but they still don't pay any profits.

Israeli mentality.
These people the brain is squeezed to devise ever new and better systems of fraud. 90% of fraudulent brokers comes from there. An example Youtradre, iHForex, IBCFX, ITCFX, 4xp and many more, always the same way companies operate out of Israel, false names and operators when they burn the name again with another name. Someday I will have to give account of all this permissibility by their government and giving them shelter.

A greeting.

Ok.
I read what you wrote and spoke to the people over there again.
1. Appears that you have received 150% bonus on your initial deposit. Is that true? If it is so - as I many times explained to my followers before opening any account and receiving bonuses, one should understand and take into consideration the fact that YOU HAVE THE TURN YOUR BONUS MONEY X TIMES =%. Means that whatever you received as a bonus you had to turn 150 times before being able to withdraw it. So, when you asked to withdraw - you got your initial deposit back and what you have to discuss with them is what part of your winnings came from bonus. Anyway - I suggest you speak to your account manager about it and resolve it before going to small letters.
2. They have thousands of customers depositing and trading monthly and the fact that your case is special and we don't see here anyone else placing a complain explains me that whatever happened with you is a freak case and do not represent the policy or any other melpractice. I am adamant about this because I did recommend optionrally to many of my followers and have never encountered such case.
3. Basing your philosophy on prejudice of people's presumed nationality (for me they are Cypriots as I speak to their Cyprus offices - but it should not matter they are Israelis, Cypriots, Muslims, Catholics, Russian or Ukrainian) is a wrong way to achieve your goals in general and in this case is very not constructive in particular. After reading your comments I lost all the desire to help you as I do not respect people who judge people based on their origins as nationality, color or religion, Gender or handicap and I am very disappointed in your conduct as well by the fact that none of the respected people whoo moderate this fine site - took into their attention to remark you on youir racist remarks

Back