• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally

I am having an issue with a company
The truth is that there are some very bad brokers who go to great efforts to conceal that they are in Israel. Some of those brokers have a typical bucketshop mentality.

Cysec has made if very plain that blocking access to CLIENT funds because of turnover restrictions is ILLEGAL. If that is the source of the problem, this needs to be reported to Cysec immediately.

Michael, if a bank had thousands of satisfied clients and blocked access to your money, should we automatically assume your complaint "is a freak case and do not represent the policy or any other melpractice" (sic)?

Hello, dear friend Michael , I respect all races and religious conditions .
Just say a statistical data and I think I'm right .
In fact I can say that you have some good friends in Israel.
Try both if you upset I apologize .
But when a company or person ignores the truth is that it has good intentions.
I asked for in writing the conditions of the 5 operations without risk.
They never told me that the bonds would return .
Neither the benefits can not be removed .
I already removed the bonds.
I find the terms of the bonds in your website.
Unable to find is the pedi Mr. Daniel Segovia.
He told me he did not have those conditions that were changing according to the customer and on the go .
Tell me if this is a serious undertaking .
Look operated in forex since 2008 and like all brokers work and the intricacies
that are cooked behind .
But I would like to apologize if I upset the previous review.
For nothing is a racist opinion.
A greeting.

Hello I would like to know that my case is not unique.
And show that it is a common practice of this broker.
And the only thing that this broker is intended to steal money from customers.
I is not never recuperare earned money.
But at least I would like my case and the case of this friend serves to declare this broker fraud and to alert other clients.
My friend Mohamed has the same problem as me, a lot of withdrawal requests systematically denied.
Attached screenshots.
All they do is lie and lengthen the time but will not accept any withdrawal.
I would like the friend Michael have so many friends within the company to step up and explain the case.
A greeting.

Optionrally es fraude

Deputy withdrawals requested and systematically denied.
A greeting.

Attachments

• optionrally full.png
    optionrally full.png
    304.2 KB · Views: 11
It seems almost all binary options brokers are scammers actualy. Its common tactics to cancell profits. Its sad. I think NADEX is great opportunity but no for foreigners - only US residents :(

Hello I would like to know that my case is not unique.
And show that it is a common practice of this broker.
And the only thing that this broker is intended to steal money from customers.
I is not never recuperare earned money.
But at least I would like my case and the case of this friend serves to declare this broker fraud and to alert other clients.
My friend Mohamed has the same problem as me, a lot of withdrawal requests systematically denied.
Attached screenshots.
All they do is lie and lengthen the time but will not accept any withdrawal.
I would like the friend Michael have so many friends within the company to step up and explain the case.
A greeting.
i am Mohammed
and yes this company to let me take my money

Each person who has a problem should get their own thread. This way it is easy to see how many problems there are and if any of those problems get resolved or not.

I have cheated also from optionrally

They are ignoring my emails and calls

I really don't know what can i do ?

Back