• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Optionrally

I am having an issue with a company

traderjuanjo

Private
Hello would warn of the broker OptionRally is impossible to draw money. I have an account with $ 2,000
Automatically deny all withdrawals and do not allege any reason.
From the beginning was all very confusing and nothing changing light conditions as were seeing the results of trade.
I was offered $ 1,000 to enter 5 available risk transactions .
I ordered the conditions of this offer in writing and I just sent a mail attached , which indicates that only give me 5 risk free operations .
Operate for a few days doing my 5 operations that restored lost but I returned as bonds, even told me that the bonus could never retire only served to operate. It did not seem fair because in no time I was told this, then that is the point of risk-free . I kept running and got more benefits then requested my first withdrawal . I canceled automatically denied bond and all withdrawals . I am preparing the CySEC demand in Spain and the CNMV submit the case of fraud on the issuer of the credit card , I'm even thinking of putting a complaint in the Israeli police as they are there. My advice is stay away from this company only seeking your money go even farther stay away from binary options always struggles against the broker and there is no global liquidity and forex . All binary options brokers are market makers so we will always have conflicts as it benefits. Deputy screenshots requested withdrawals and transactions .
regards

Don't just think about complaints. If a broker is really blocking access to your money without a very valid reason, file now.

Start with your credit card company. Make sure to speak to the fraud department. Describe exactly what happened and ask if a chargeback is warranted.

In addition to the others you listed, also file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Hola gracias.
Hace unos días me aceptaron la queja en el Cysec.
También en mi proveedor de tarjeta visa hará una investigación.
Voy a estudiar la organización eConsumer.gov.
También he conseguido el nombre de la empresa y dirección en Israel.
Ya que en Chipre opera con otro nombre.
Este tipo de empresas siempre utiliza el mismo modo de proceder y la gran mayoría son Israelíes.
Utilizan una empresa marioneta para esconderse y trabajar con el anonimato incluso todos los nombres que utilizan los obreros son falsos.
Un saludo.

Optionrally es fraude

Hello, I created credit card complaint.
Also a claim CySEC.
I invited them to follow this thread.
But do not solve anything is incredible degree of scammers they are.
I have prepared a blog with all the pictures and account movements.

OptionRallyScam

a greeting.

A blog is a good idea. It helps spread the word about a bad company even farther.

Hi there
I am very surprised to read the above for few reasons. If my personal experience with the principal company (optionrally) can be helpful and instrumental to the gentleman who feels that he has been mistreated - I will gladly offer few advises.

My personal experience begins even before they were regulated by CySec. I was referred to them by Sportsmavin (you can google the guy to find out who he is or check his facebook) who was and still is (I think) giving Binary Trading Signals and was pretty successful with his thread on the subject on Covers and Hotstockmarket. He had like more than 2 million views on his threads and produced absolutely for free more than 100K profits. So, since he was trading with optionrally , me and many other followers of his have opened and account and began trading. We all came from sportsbetting to the binaries and I consider myself a "convert". :)
After making some profit on my initial deposit and the bonus - I tried to withdraw and was not successful. I could not understand brokers explanations about roll overs etc. So, I emailed Sportsmavin and asked for his advise. After some time he got in contact with some high hierarchy people there and gave me the answer. Ah, I forgot to mention that he was helpful to me beforehand as I deposited enough to receive an iPad which at the time was considered a big deal and he helped me to receive it at the spot I was than at as I am a travelling person.
So, back to the previous story - Michael (Sportsmavin) came back with an answer that the reason I could not withdraw was that I had to rollover the Bonus amount as multiplied by the percent of the bonus. In my case it was 30% so since I received 1500$ bonus on 5000$ deposit - and I had in my account 10350$, I could only withdraw 8850$ (balance plus the bonus) or rollover the bonus 14 more times (I covered the 16 time rollover by then). What I did does not matter. What matters is to understand the rules and regulations and instead of hitting the wall with the head - try simply to ask to withdraw the initial deposit and winnings minus the bonus.
If you need my friend I can get you in contact with Michael who simply is an angel. He really enjoys helping people and because he is very famous has also a leverage over optionrally.
You can reply here or private message me here for the details and I also will be glad to be instrumental in helping you.
Cheers

If it was merely a case of bonus terms, one would think that OptionRally would have already learned to let customers know about this instead of denying withdrawals and providing no reason.

Also, Cysec has recently made it VERY plain that companies may not legally block access to the client portion of money because of minimum trade volume on bonuses.

Back