OptionRidge Scam

Deejay

Recruit
OptionRidge have SCAMMED me. I have been unable to contact them for a number of weeks and it looks like they have disappeared and stolen my $60,000 ($20,000 capital and $40,000 profits hard earned over 6 months). Their website front page opens normally, but I am unable to log in and access my trading account.

This unscrupulous unregulated Marshall Islands registered company turns out to be another scam operation. They should be publicly blacklisted, named and shamed everywhere so they cannot repeat their fraudulent thievery anywhere, ever again.

OptionRidge have SCAMMED me. I have been unable to contact them for a number of weeks and it looks like they have disappeared and stolen my $60,000 ($20,000 capital and $40,000 profits hard earned over 6 months). Their website front page opens normally, but I am unable to log in and access my trading account.

This unscrupulous unregulated Marshall Islands registered company turns out to be another scam operation. They should be publicly blacklisted, named and shamed everywhere so they cannot repeat their fraudulent thievery anywhere, ever again.

Too many negative reviews about them. Read here, https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12607/www.optionridge.com
Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

You can also share your story on their social media pages suggested below to draw their attention to your issue.

https://www.facebook.com/OptionRidge/

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem

I did contact the bank re chargeback but it was more than 90 days and they said they could not help outside this timeframe.
I have started with WinChargeBack already.
I will post more details with all contact details snd names and contacts shortly. I will also post on their facebook page and other social media.

I did contact the bank re chargeback but it was more than 90 days and they said they could not help outside this timeframe.
I have started with WinChargeBack already.
I will post more details with all contact details snd names and contacts shortly. I will also post on their facebook page and other social media.
Let's hope that you will get positive responses and you will get your money back soon. Best of luck mate :) And always be positive, never lose your hope :)

Back