options-bank.com IS THE 2017 OF NIR LANKRY SCAM FROM ISRAEL

Options-bank.com has no ties to the company Felix2017 was dealing with so there is no reason to mention our brand in this thread.

To FPA admin, if you require the additional reference from our platform provider to validate this information we will gladly put you in touch with them.

To all bystanders, The Options-bank.com website is ongoing regulatory procedures. Acquiring regulations is not the simple task and we are ongoing the procedure since we opened shop. Options-Bank is the relatively young company which was established in early 2016 and is expecting to be regulated by the beginning of the new year.

Promotional Material Removed. Companies are welcome to address items in Scam Alerts, but need to confine promotional items to the appropriate folders in the Commerce Zone.

Good luck to all,

Charles
Mr. charles can you prove that you are going regulatory? nice question ? no ?
and i will also contact the cyc to undrstant if this is another scam words or true let`s see pls Mr charles we are waiting for to to prove that you are going regulatory that will change the picture everybody is watching you here it is important for you that you prove that not by just talking. Good luck Mr CharlesH

Wow what hapen to Mr .Charles the gentel men that claim that his company his in process to be legit Mr charles you replay to every review that i wrote here what happen to you i said to my self i will come back from vacation and i will find that you wrote something here hhhhh but now i understand as i was sure from the begining you are just another israeli scamer that is trying to bull**** people here the end of the the story people this is a scam do not invest all what Mr. charles is trying to do here is to give to his platform a good name but he made a mistake when he said that his company is going regulated and when he was ascked to prove he disapear = Another scam Mr.charls you will be also in another places i will be your nigthmare hope that you will say something here good luck

Wow what hapen to Mr .Charles the gentel men that claim that his company his in process to be legit Mr charles you replay to every review that i wrote here what happen to you i said to my self i will come back from vacation and i will find that you wrote something here hhhhh but now i understand as i was sure from the begining you are just another israeli scamer that is trying to bull**** people here the end of the the story people this is a scam do not invest all what Mr. charles is trying to do here is to give to his platform a good name but he made a mistake when he said that his company is going regulated and when he was ascked to prove he disapear = Another scam Mr.charls you will be also in another places i will be your nigthmare hope that you will say something here good luck

What do you know about options-bank.....as they have also lost me my money

YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY NEVER NEVER DO NOT GIVE THEM 1 MINUTE TO TALK TO YOU THEY WIL WASH YOUR MIND AND TAKE FROM YOU YOUR MONEY

options-bank.com THE 2017 ISRAELI NIR LANKRY SCAM STAY A WAY IF YOU HAVE BEEN ALREADY SCAMMED BY THEM CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE AND CHECK MY POSTS TO FIND THE E-MAIL OF UNIT 443 ISRAELI POLICE TO CATCH HIM
How can I get in touch with you on a personal message? I have an information that can be helpful !!!

How can I get in touch with you on a personal message? I have an information that can be helpful !!!
It is ok you can do that here or by message FPA if you are playing the dankey to get my private e-mail then a can tell you that you tried nice but you are not clever that mutch as you think that you are so it means if you have something put it here ......waiting to hear from you

Options-Bank.com has never had any connection what so ever to a NIR LANKRY nor to any of his business dealings what ever they may be. From the comment made members by Felix2017 and viewing his attachments (Pics) we can easily understand that he made faulty connection from our website options-bank.com to some other company named Atos limited as seen on the files he uploaded by comparing our account page to the other platform's account page. The false accusation is based on a resemblance in design with the accused website which was provided to us by Finantech our system providers.

Options-Bank is a safe and secure website with an outstanding reputation that has no association or business dealing with any other company.

Respectfully,

Options-Bank.com Administrator, Charles Hendricks
Hi where are you scamer i was waiting for you you sais bumy the begining of 2018 now you have bad reviews on clie ts that wanted to w/d and the conclution you were wasting your time trying to prove beleving on your own lies tagt is coming out from your mouth what a poor humanity this is how it works lasies and gentelmen

Guys, there is only one way to communicate with all those scammers, and it's done with the only language they understand. Let me explain.

I was scammed by Nir Lankry as well, so I contacted an Israeli friend for help. He collected some public information about Lankry and his fresh married (10.10.2019) wife (Tal Malul). They both are living just in front of the beach, in a fancy home located in an expensive area (Barnea) of their hometown (Ashkelon).

My friend applied to a private detective who found Nir Lankry's address, his private phone number, and many more details about him. He could even provide some photos of Nir Lankry (facebook.com/nirlouise.lankry) and his wife (facebook.com/tal.malul) in his car, where you can clearly see also the exact license number.

Tal Malul (Israeli mobile number 00972-52-4466862), his sister for crime, is running a nail design studio at the same location. They both have some court issues in Israel (as to the report of the detective) so that they are not that normative citizens as they like to present themselves.

Anyway, the detective referred me to a group of Russian guys who live in Israel and have a company of charging lost debts. They are soon going to visit Lankry and Malul personally and bring my money back home. The fee for their services is very high (40%), but it's still better than losing everything I paid for this criminal idiot.

Since the Russian company will charge me only if they bring the money back ("no win, no fee"), I can only suggest this method for any other victim of Lankry and his associates. On their business card, they say they have a success rate of over 90%, which makes me very confident about the deal. Especially I liked the slogan they use to promote their services: "Your Ex-Friend doesn't need to understand the Russian language in order to understand what we want"...

Back