options-bank.com IS THE 2017 OF NIR LANKRY SCAM FROM ISRAEL

Felix2017

Private
YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY NEVER NEVER DO NOT GIVE THEM 1 MINUTE TO TALK TO YOU THEY WIL WASH YOUR MIND AND TAKE FROM YOU YOUR MONEY

options-bank.com THE 2017 ISRAELI NIR LANKRY SCAM STAY A WAY IF YOU HAVE BEEN ALREADY SCAMMED BY THEM CONTACT YOUR LOCAL POLICE AND CHECK MY POSTS TO FIND THE E-MAIL OF UNIT 443 ISRAELI POLICE TO CATCH HIM

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS NIR LANKRY THE HEAD OF THE SCAMER`S THAT DO NOT GIVE ONE CENT TO NO BODY NIR HOW ARE YOU DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE THAT IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I WILL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL THE END OF THE TIME I MEAN IT YOU DID NOT BELIVE ME HERE I`AM EVERY PERSON THAT YOU SCAMMED WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHERE DO YOU LIVE YOUR BROTHER TOLF ME THAT YOU DO OT EVEN HAVE WHAT TO EAT NICE BROTHER YOU HAVE TAKE THE PLANE GO WITH YOUR BROTHER TO PRAY AND PRAY VERY HARD BECAUSE I STILL DID NOT FORGET I FORGET
facebook.com/martin.weir.39?hc_ref=ARQTPgpzukXIcQ1N-kECEUo5SQtnigkTx0dOSeNhR72ofbVGjr5xImfDi4nAm3lrcGk&fref=nf' Martin Weir YOU SCAMMED HIM WITH 25000$ HE KNOW WHO YOU ARE HE IS CONTACTING 443 BY E-MAIL AND THE INTERPOOL
I HOPE THAT GOD WILL HERE YOU PRAY MAYBE YOU TOOK THE MONEY`S PEOPLE LOOK NOW HOW IS GOING TO BE YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU WILL BE IN THE JAIL. PRAY HARD NIR SEE YOU[/B]

Attachments

• Captuyre.PNG
    Captuyre.PNG
    462.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    848.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS NIR LANKRY THE HEAD OF THE SCAMER`S THAT DO NOT GIVE ONE CENT TO NO BODY NIR HOW ARE YOU DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN I TOLD YOU ON THE PHONE THAT IF YOU DO NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK I WILL FOLLOW YOU UNTIL THE END OF THE TIME I MEAN IT YOU DID NOT BELIVE ME HERE I`AM EVERY PERSON THAT YOU SCAMMED WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHERE DO YOU LIVE YOUR BROTHER TOLF ME THAT YOU DO OT EVEN HAVE WHAT TO EAT NICE BROTHER YOU HAVE TAKE THE PLANE GO WITH YOUR BROTHER TO PRAY AND PRAY VERY HARD BECAUSE I STILL DID NOT FORGET I FORGET
facebook.com/martin.weir.39?hc_ref=ARQTPgpzukXIcQ1N-kECEUo5SQtnigkTx0dOSeNhR72ofbVGjr5xImfDi4nAm3lrcGk&fref=nf' Martin Weir YOU SCAMMED HIM WITH 25000$ HE KNOW WHO YOU ARE HE IS CONTACTING 443 BY E-MAIL AND THE INTERPOOL
I HOPE THAT GOD WILL HERE YOU PRAY MAYBE YOU TOOK THE MONEY`S PEOPLE LOOK NOW HOW IS GOING TO BE YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU WILL BE IN THE JAIL. PRAY HARD NIR SEE YOU[/B]
Can you please elaborate what happened with you?

nice to meet you i will explain.no need to undestand tha this is the son of the ***** and all that i`am sorry to tell you i do not have time for that i know that my money is gone but i `am doing that to how to everybody who is this person i have talk with him on the phone i already upload all the evidence that he is the head of the scam`s i`am working on him just on the weekend`s i do not have time for this ***** but i will follow him untill the end of time he took my sister money i will took from him his freedom

Attachments

• Captuyre.PNG
    Captuyre.PNG
    462.8 KB · Views: 1
  • forexpeace.PNG
    forexpeace.PNG
    185.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    848.5 KB · Views: 1
royalgain.co website same one was in arabic also i will look for that and i will upload here do not worry i`am here to report this son of the ***** i will follow you nir untill the end of the time [manyak zeve] i will show you that i`am not a [frayer]

Options-Bank.com has never had any connection what so ever to a NIR LANKRY nor to any of his business dealings what ever they may be. From the comment made members by Felix2017 and viewing his attachments (Pics) we can easily understand that he made faulty connection from our website options-bank.com to some other company named Atos limited as seen on the files he uploaded by comparing our account page to the other platform's account page. The false accusation is based on a resemblance in design with the accused website which was provided to us by Finantech our system providers.

Options-Bank is a safe and secure website with an outstanding reputation that has no association or business dealing with any other company.

Respectfully,

Options-Bank.com Administrator, Charles Hendricks

That is not your real name Charles, you are an Israeli and the END of ALL BROKERS is coming... The criminal conduct that is propagated by Israel brokers will come to an end and those responsible will be brought to justice for their crimes.

From Game of Thrones mixed with Yiddish "Mekler Morghulis..." Translation = ALL BROKERS MUST DIE!

Options-Bank.com has never had any connection what so ever to a NIR LANKRY nor to any of his business dealings what ever they may be. From the comment made members by Felix2017 and viewing his attachments (Pics) we can easily understand that he made faulty connection from our website options-bank.com to some other company named Atos limited as seen on the files he uploaded by comparing our account page to the other platform's account page. The false accusation is based on a resemblance in design with the accused website which was provided to us by Finantech our system providers.

Options-Bank is a safe and secure website with an outstanding reputation that has no association or business dealing with any other company.

Respectfully,

Options-Bank.com Administrator, Charles Hendricks

Mr Charles Hendricks

Ladies and Gentle man

What i can say about that is simple the scam came from atos-limited.com [same platform] after that they disappear making this website in Arabic
[same platform] after three mouths they appear with atos-limited.co.uk [same platform] Mr Charles Hendricks changing colors names website`s address this is not the nir lankry problem and there is a reason for that, it is not like you are regulated because you are not you know that there is a person that his name is Felix but here we do not know who is options-bank.com where are you how do you look nothing how do you want me to trust you?
YOU HAVE THE SAME PLATFORM NOT REGULATED WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE WHOIS INFO USING A SERVICE THAT CAN HIDE NAMES ADDRESS PHONE`S NOW, Mr.Charles Hendricks what do have to tell me i think that you should thought twice before writing something here A replay in the FPA form from a binary company that is not regulated bla bla bla bla , really now what you are expecting from the message that you wrote me? replay to me .

Now: Nir Lankry the time is Tiking what goes around comes around. You played with my sister, you played with me, i do not have tim to play Tom&Jerry with you other people may play with you . it is matter of time

Options-bank.com has no ties to the company Felix2017 was dealing with so there is no reason to mention our brand in this thread.

To FPA admin, if you require the additional reference from our platform provider to validate this information we will gladly put you in touch with them.

To all bystanders, The Options-bank.com website is ongoing regulatory procedures. Acquiring regulations is not the simple task and we are ongoing the procedure since we opened shop. Options-Bank is the relatively young company which was established in early 2016 and is expecting to be regulated by the beginning of the new year.

Promotional Material Removed. Companies are welcome to address items in Scam Alerts, but need to confine promotional items to the appropriate folders in the Commerce Zone.

Good luck to all,

Charles

Back