1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Options University forex trader (OU Forex trader), Forex Joe

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Pretaro, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Pretaro

Pretaro Recruit

The Ou forex trader ( forex Joe, Options University forex trader) is spam. They are offering an one year training with forex signals for 2000 $. And in the first month, they promised money back warranty. Let’s look what I have written as my first email to them:
    I like to cancel the whole program, and to get back my money. I have never seen such a worse education material then from yours.

Without graphic, I cannot understand anything; even I had learned Forex from Steve Nison.

Your graphic program is not working at all, at my three brokers.

You are picking up some lecture for the advanced or regularly students, and give them to the beginner. But there is no real video for the beginner. I do need any video, a good book from the first to the last step would be much better, for all the people. Then for sure, every step explained on a picture, is much better then every written word.

The time for spending trading the forex with all preparation is too much.

I cannot understand how careless you had made this program and this for 2000$. For instance your goal setting program is very inefficient, because the best time for goal setting is before you go sleeping, and additionally with apply of thank you.

Then they wrote I should make at least two trades after their recommendation, every week for four weeks to get my money back. I have made the trades for the EURUSD and GBPUSD (4Trades) every day.
    And I lost every day, only one day in four weeks I gained profit. I can proof it. So then I want my money back, but even this they did not. This looks for me like a spam firm. I had paid only the first 597$ (from 4 rates 597$) and then I closed my Amex card. And Amex thinks that they can force them to refund my money.
    Please help me and other who they like to cheat in the future.

here are the other emails:
    Hello, Jeff,
    I am wondering that you did not have refund my money, because I had given you all evidence for that.
    Please refund my money.
    Regards
    R. Zimmerer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Samstag, 19. Februar 2011 10:04
    To: 'Jeff Kabot'
    Subject: RE: money refund

Hello Jeff,
    I had already sent to you this trades file on Monday and Tuesday, so again I send it to you. Please refund my money 597USD to me.
    Regards
    R. Zimmerer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011 00:45
    To: rudi.zimmerer@web.de
    Subject: RE: money refund

Rudi,

Thank you for your patients. I was looking into your situation with certain members of our staff. When we initially spoke, I was not clear on the refund policy. The refund policy actually states that each student who purchases the system must hold on to it and try it for a full thirty days before they are eligible for a refund. If after 30 days you wish to cancel and can provide trade statement detailing at least 2 trades each week throughout the duration of your trial, we w3ill refund you.

So Rudi, you only have a few more days until your full 30 day evaluation period is over. It is over on the 19th. After the 19th I can forward you on for processing. You have definitely done enough to qualify. Just make at least 2 trades this week and save the statements. On the 19th, please send me one more email requesting to cancel and include trade statements for this week.

Thank you for your patients.

Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 4:43 AM
    To: jeff@beaconlg.com
    Subject: money refund

Hallo Jeff,

I have not heard from you, since over a week. Still I like to get my money back and do not like to pay the other rates of 3 times 599$. Now I am afraid that I am not getting my money back. And I do not know, is your firm a spam firm. So what to do? I am a member of Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews forum and like to bring my case to the forum. Additional I will close my Amex card, if you do not response. I have already asked American express if they can help me in this case.

Please response.

Regards

R. Zimmerer

Hello Jeff,

Here are the trades, I have made last week and today. I think this is evidence enough, that I was seriously trading your program. Still I am testing other systems until I am getting a system, what is working for me. Please refund me my money.

Regards

R. Zimmerer

Sent: Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011 01:13
    Subject: RE: Forex Trader Pro Refund

Hello Jeff,

I got the receipt from you on the 20 Jan.. Forex Joe was mention that we should start with the program not before Monday the 24 Jan. You can here it on his first video for the beginner.

This is the reason, why I had started with the program on the 25 Jan..

Greetings

R. Zimmerer

Sent: Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011 00:31

Hello Rudi,

Thank you for your efforts in providing us with these trade statements and honoring your agreement for the 30 day trial period. However, your trial started on 1/19/11 and the first trades I see here are dated 02/02/11. As stated in the trial period, we need to see 2 trades for each week that you have the system. Can you please send in trade statements reflecting at least 2 trades between the dates of 1/19/11 – 1/25/11, and 2 trades between the dates of 1/26/11 – 2/2/11?

Once I get those from you, I will have everything I need to submit your refund to be processed.

Best Regards,

Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:37 AM

Hello Jeff

Here are my trades from the last 2 weeks. The first week I trades with my Genesis simultan account. This account has the disadvantage that you can not do conditional trades like with Saxobank, but they give you good account statement for the simultan account. In the meantime I got for free, a Mt4 simultan account from Fibo LTD. But I do not know if I get the account statements. From Saxobank, you do not get statement for the simultan account, only statements directly from the trades.

So I sent you for free, my statements from the last two weeks. The EurSGD I traded with the very simple strategy from K. Dittmann. And this strategy is really profitable.

Regards

R. Zimmerer

Sent: Samstag, 5. Februar 2011 21:31

Hello,

for two weeks I have done every day 4 tradings. Do I need to trade for weeks? And mostly of the time I lost. With my simple KISS strategy from the great Forex Trader K. Dittmann I make really money, Stoploss 10pips, profit target 20 to 40pips and winner 60% to 80%. This I can proof.

Regards

R. Zimmerer

Sent: Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2011 03:05
    Subject: Forex Trader Pro Refund

Rudi,

In order to process your refund, I will need you to email me verification that you have made at least 2 trades per week you have had the software, as per the refund requirement stated on the sales page.

Prove It To Yourself
    Absolutely RISK-FREE!
    Here's why. You have a full 30 days to decide that Forex Trader Pro™ is right for you!

**All I ask is that you give my system an honest try over the course of the month, and place at least 2 trades per week in a practice account. If you show me that you've made an honest attempt by learning my system and placing at least 2 trades in a practice account or live account per week over the course of 30 days, I'll happily refund 100% of your investment if you feel that my system, or Forex trading as a whole, simply isn't for you...

All you need to do is go to your broker, go to your trade history, save history, and reply to this email with the saved trade history file attached.

Once I have that from you, I will forward it to the appropriate personal, who will then process your refund.

If for any reason you have changed your mind about the software, or would like to give it a 2nd chance, I have already been approved to have one of our contracted professional traders work with you once a week for 3 weeks to help you become efficient with the software and give you a head start in making some profitable trades. I know it would make a big difference in your trading. If you would like to take me up on that offer, let me know and I will make the arrangements immediately.

Thank You,

Jeff Kabot

OPTIONSU FOREX TRADER

954-604-6287 Direct Line

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - AVG - Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
    Version: 9.0.872 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3423 - Release Date: 02/04/11 12:36:00

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - AVG - Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
    Version: 9.0.872 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3436 - Release Date: 02/14/11 12:34:00