• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OptionsChaos.com

General discussions of a financial company
I've been a member of optionschaos for about 2 weeks now. Can't get any response from customer support. Can't get their download to work for me. They have been sending me signals. But I haven't gotten any answers to my many questions cause they never answer. Plus they have no phone number to call for help

Il en est de même pour moi, impossible de les joindre, malgré de nombreux e.mails leur support technique renvoye toujours le même message nous demandant d'aller sur optionschaos.com/gt365. Après un email a GT365, JamesCrew dit qu'il n'a aucune idée de qui est OptionsChaos. Qui croire. Si vous êtes dans le même cas merci de signaler cet abus.

Je tiens a remercier ClickBank qui a intégralement rembourserr mon achat concernant OptionsChaos. Il est impossible de joindre OptionsChaos.

I don't typically do forums so if I've put this in the wrong place then I apologize but I wanted to get this up about what I've learned while researching Options Chaos.

While searching to determine if Options Chaos was a legitimate service that I may want to start working, I came upon a write up about them at:

tradingsystemsninja.com/options-chaos-review

(spoiler alert: They're a scam).

Fortunately for me, someone else had already tested the Options Chaos waters and you can go to this link to see what he wrote about his experience with them.

tradingsystemsninja.com/options-chaos-review

A major negative is that apparently, one of the requirements of this service is the mandatory use of Global Trader 365 as the broker, and according to Binary Options Watch Dog,

binaryoptionswatchdog.com/binary-options-scams

Global Trader 365 is a scam broker so it only follows that Options Chaos is a scam trading system.

There are also a few other unsettling reasons why you should steer clear of Options Chaos, like the fact that you have to buy their up-sell in order to get full use of the system, and the fact that their win rate is not the 70% plus that was promised. I recommend avoiding both broker and trading system for the sake of your wallets. And my sympathies go out to anyone who has already been taken in by them.

Back