Optionsmaker is the biggest SCAM! in the industry

“Options Maker” is the world’s leading binary options platform prioritizing best interest of our customers as our main goal.
In order to protect our clients, we require verification process to pass regardless of the clients’ profits or losses.
In case any discrepancies in the documents has been discovered, we would automatically suspend the trading capability of the client and refund an initial deposit as clearly mentioned in our Terms and Policy.
As a result of our commitment to uphold our obligation to protect our customer’s privacy, we will not expose further details regarding this case. It is a fact this is not the first time we are dealing with these kinds of issues. We are confident to say that at all similar cases; we have been successful preventing any fraudulent activity.
As the customer did mention, a full amount of the investment have been fully refunded to the original credit card’s holder. As a result, we have avoided further damage to the rightful owner of the card.
Options Maker is dedicated to use all measures to protect its entire customer base by implementing our strict risk management policies.
You are all invited to experience and enjoy our great online trading environment and support of our world class, high caliber and loyal agents.

Attached is my BANK STATEMENT that shows the proof all my deposits to Optionsmaker... This nullifies your hogwash claim that i am not the rightful owner of my card. You must pay me my deposits/investments($1000) and profits $3,120)= $4120. Criminals like you are suppose to be in jail and if you dont return all my money thats where you will end up.

Bank Statemet...jpgBank Statement....jpg

Still trying no success... i can send by email.

i provided my bank statement yesterday, that shows all my deposits to optionsmaker, to rubbish the hogwash claim that i might notbe the owner of card. please Master, do i file a case??

Thanks Joneslds, my challenge is how to upload it on youtube.. if you have a dropbox, you can listen to it or help me get it from dropbox and upload for me..

send me the audio file link in dropbox than I put here on the site for you.

Back