optionspro360.com

and I have confused with the company to continue the account or closed because they did not response my mail and mobile calls

Yes I need help to withdraw my amount.
the site already said local bank deposit also available and they received money through ICICI Bank account at Kanagiri branch Andrapradesh India. hence they need not worried to upload my amount and the bank also informed that they did not refuse money by email and other service,

I already inform that the optionspro360.com did not pay my withdrawals. due to my illness I am unable to continue the matter now finally the site did not run. can I continue the case some time later?

OptionsPro360.com appears to be dead. We can give it a few days to see if it comes back online.

Their claimed license for RD on OptionsPro360.com before it went down is Rodeller Limited's license number. Cysec lists other websites which appear to be related...

www.rodeler.com; www.24option.com; www.24fx.com; www.grandoption.com; www.quickoption.com; www.24option.it; www.24option.ru; www.24option.eu; www.24option.de; www.24option.fr; www.24option-tr.com; www.24option.es

You could try a complaint to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

Back