OptionStars Global is a SCAM broker!!!!

swyche007

Recruit
OptionStars Global is a SCAM broker. They stole my money and I'm in the process of trying to get it back. I was a GOLD member with over 10,000 Euros in my account when they closed it because I want a 10,000 Euros withdraw. They said Gold members get same day withdrawals which is BS because my withdrawals were pending for weeks! They kept calling to tell me to cancel my withdrawal and keep trading so they could lose all my money. I refused to cancel my withdrawals then they finally blocked and closed my account without giving me the balance in my account! Stay away from these SCAMMER! They also play the sick game. Your first broker which mine was Jordan Williams got sick for weeks, so they said. They then tried to give me another guy to force me to keep trading. I kept screen shot and some transcripts of the conversations with there worthless support. Stay away from this SCAM Broker!!!

OptionStars Global is a SCAM broker. They stole my money and I'm in the process of trying to get it back. I was a GOLD member with over 10,000 Euros in my account when they closed it because I want a 10,000 Euros withdraw. They said Gold members get same day withdrawals which is BS because my withdrawals were pending for weeks! They kept calling to tell me to cancel my withdrawal and keep trading so they could lose all my money. I refused to cancel my withdrawals then they finally blocked and closed my account without giving me the balance in my account! Stay away from these SCAMMER! They also play the sick game. Your first broker which mine was Jordan Williams got sick for weeks, so they said. They then tried to give me another guy to force me to keep trading. I kept screen shot and some transcripts of the conversations with there worthless support. Stay away from this SCAM Broker!!!
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

Back