OPTIONSTARS SCAMMED ME-Won't refund my BALANCE

FxMariposa

Private
Hello. I am experiencing a problem with Optionstars CySEC regulated broker and I'd like to know if I am justified in asking for my MONEY BACK.

On Nov 21st I signed up with VIRTNEXT and Optionstars the recommended broker. This broker has been a hassle to deal with from day one. I am now having to deal with this issue and I thought the broker and I had an understanding but they are dicking me around. First of all apprently Optionstars is owned by Novox Capital to insure investors funds so I'm wondering if I should phone Novox to get this dealt with to my satisfaction. When I signed up with Optionstars they dropped a bonus into my account called an "investing bonus" of $125 dollars. The didn't ask me if I wanted it and they didn't tell me they had done it. So even though I deposited $250 CAD my balance read $375. So I did some trading with this balance. I thought they were being generous and offering me some practice funds but they were trying to tie me down with a welcome BONUS WITHOUT ASKING ME!!! I only found out it was an "investing bonus" after I realized I couldn't take all my money out at withdrawl cashier. I traded for about 4 days using Virtnext and Optionstars and Virtnext lost me THREE STRAIGHT trades of $25 in a row. Anyways I lost about $100 in trades before I found out that it was a "investing bonus". I TOLD THEM I didn't ask for that and why DID THEY PUT IT INTO MY ACCOUNT. They apologized and sorry for an inconvenience. Well now they won't give me my full $250 CAD. I told them since they dropped that bonus into my account without informing me of what was going on-all trades would be void with the beginning balance. NOW they are keeping the $100 !!! What should I do?? Please give me some feedback. This broker made me email my passport, BCID, Bill with my address...and many times they told me, there was a shadow, it was unclear..JUST SUCH A HASSLE.!!!! They never made anything easy for me. They say this is in nessesary to have me protected by Cysec but look how they started off by trying to force a welcome bonus on me!!!! I thought this would be easy to deal with and I wasn't going to sign up with anybody else. PLEASE provide feedback on my recourse with this situation if you can.

Hi there.

Firstly I am sorry to hear about your hassle with Optionstars. I just went through a recent and similar battle with Banc De Binary, but the ordeal was a bit more than just a signing bonus. I will state now that it was one of Banc De Binarys employees that caused the fault and the complaints process was handled very well and I got refunded.

So, my recommendation is to document all your correspondence, emailing, skype messages (and all timings) in to one good complaint document and get it through to their complaints team. Also, discuss this with your Bank\Credit Card company and commence a Charge Back. If this Broker has miss sold or misrepresented their services to you then you may stand a good chance of a refund, but, by the very nature Virtnext undertook those trades on your account and lost, I would not hold out much hope. But you have to try nonetheless.

Good luck and let us know how you are getting on. It just amazes me how easy it is to be scammed.

Even when you did not have the Bonus you still would and up with only 150 CAD
because of the loss you had on some trades...
So you need to deal with the loss and be satisfied with 150CAD
The bonus is just to get more trades and to risk more...but you when you take that out 325 - 125 = 250
then the Loss of 100CAD equals to 150 CAD left to withdraw if got this back then I have to say your are done....

You make trades you make a choice to trade a signal or what ever advice other may give you...
You to take the loss and go on with your live Ma'am...

I am still waiting for my money as well with this broker..
But in this I would say they are right

Sorry to tell you this but that is the way it is in my eyes

Have great Live
FxMariposa

Whether they owe you for the losses depends on agreements between you, OptionStars, and Vertnext. They do owe you the remaining non-bonus part of your deposit. If thy won't pay, that's a clear scam.

How did you deposit?

The very reason why Optionstars are recommended is that people believed that they are a good broker, and I personally do. First of all, they will offer you a demo account wherein you can trade and use their platform for your practice in binary options trading. Second, you can choose what kind of trading instrument to use so you may understand it better. And most of all, they have a friend support staff which can offer you a solution for some issues and all you have to do is contact them Mariposa.

Hello. I am experiencing a problem with Optionstars CySEC regulated broker and I'd like to know if I am justified in asking for my MONEY BACK.

On Nov 21st I signed up with VIRTNEXT and Optionstars the recommended broker. This broker has been a hassle to deal with from day one. I am now having to deal with this issue and I thought the broker and I had an understanding but they are dicking me around. First of all apprently Optionstars is owned by Novox Capital to insure investors funds so I'm wondering if I should phone Novox to get this dealt with to my satisfaction. When I signed up with Optionstars they dropped a bonus into my account called an "investing bonus" of $125 dollars. The didn't ask me if I wanted it and they didn't tell me they had done it. So even though I deposited $250 CAD my balance read $375. So I did some trading with this balance. I thought they were being generous and offering me some practice funds but they were trying to tie me down with a welcome BONUS WITHOUT ASKING ME!!! I only found out it was an "investing bonus" after I realized I couldn't take all my money out at withdrawl cashier. I traded for about 4 days using Virtnext and Optionstars and Virtnext lost me THREE STRAIGHT trades of $25 in a row. Anyways I lost about $100 in trades before I found out that it was a "investing bonus". I TOLD THEM I didn't ask for that and why DID THEY PUT IT INTO MY ACCOUNT. They apologized and sorry for an inconvenience. Well now they won't give me my full $250 CAD. I told them since they dropped that bonus into my account without informing me of what was going on-all trades would be void with the beginning balance. NOW they are keeping the $100 !!! What should I do?? Please give me some feedback. This broker made me email my passport, BCID, Bill with my address...and many times they told me, there was a shadow, it was unclear..JUST SUCH A HASSLE.!!!! They never made anything easy for me. They say this is in nessesary to have me protected by Cysec but look how they started off by trying to force a welcome bonus on me!!!! I thought this would be easy to deal with and I wasn't going to sign up with anybody else. PLEASE provide feedback on my recourse with this situation if you can.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Back