Optionstarsglobal /SCAM

justtoofast

Recruit
Hello,

I can share following (bad) experiences with optionstarsglobal.com
I opened an account there to trade binary options. I am a trader since 2010, so I would
call myself an advanced trader. When I got the "obligatory" call from one of their account
managers (he introduced hisself as James Morra) I clearly told him from the beginning
that I am an advanced trader and dont want any strategies or bonuses from his company.
I also clearly stated that I expect all necessary communication to be done via Email. My personal account manager, Mr. Morra, was very offending because he did not want to respect my wish to be contacted just via Email as I dont have the time to talk on phone.
He literarily told me that he is not working for a dating website so he will not write emails or books. I told him that he should respect my wish as client but he refused...

Then I started trading and gained profits (476,- EUR).
I decided to make a withdrawal of my initial deposit of 250,- EUR.
That withdrawal request was placed by me on 9.10.17 on their platform. Their terms and conditions say that it takes up to 7 business days for them to process the withdrawal. After that time passed my request was still in status "pending" so I started asking them questions (in chat and via email) why it was not processed yet.
They told me I should not worry as it will be processed really soon but still has to be reviewed.

So I waited another couple of days (until 19.10.17) and tried to check the status again.
I was not able to log in my account anymore. It was blocked. Right after that I went to the support chat to request a full explanation of their actions as I NEVER received any notification about them blocking/closing my account (as there was not even a reason for that apart that I made 476,- EUR profit).
All together I sent them several emails and had several attempts via support chat to solve this as I still have no idea why they just closed my account without any reason.
I see no other option than warning other possible trader that optionstarsglobal.com is a scam company that will never pay anything to their clients and just tries from the very beginning to get your money.
They are not just a fraudulent company but also thieves. Please stay away from them!

justtoofast

Hello,

I can share following (bad) experiences with optionstarsglobal.com
I opened an account there to trade binary options. I am a trader since 2010, so I would
call myself an advanced trader. When I got the "obligatory" call from one of their account
managers (he introduced hisself as James Morra) I clearly told him from the beginning
that I am an advanced trader and dont want any strategies or bonuses from his company.
I also clearly stated that I expect all necessary communication to be done via Email. My personal account manager, Mr. Morra, was very offending because he did not want to respect my wish to be contacted just via Email as I dont have the time to talk on phone.
He literarily told me that he is not working for a dating website so he will not write emails or books. I told him that he should respect my wish as client but he refused...

Then I started trading and gained profits (476,- EUR).
I decided to make a withdrawal of my initial deposit of 250,- EUR.
That withdrawal request was placed by me on 9.10.17 on their platform. Their terms and conditions say that it takes up to 7 business days for them to process the withdrawal. After that time passed my request was still in status "pending" so I started asking them questions (in chat and via email) why it was not processed yet.
They told me I should not worry as it will be processed really soon but still has to be reviewed.

So I waited another couple of days (until 19.10.17) and tried to check the status again.
I was not able to log in my account anymore. It was blocked. Right after that I went to the support chat to request a full explanation of their actions as I NEVER received any notification about them blocking/closing my account (as there was not even a reason for that apart that I made 476,- EUR profit).
All together I sent them several emails and had several attempts via support chat to solve this as I still have no idea why they just closed my account without any reason.
I see no other option than warning other possible trader that optionstarsglobal.com is a scam company that will never pay anything to their clients and just tries from the very beginning to get your money.
They are not just a fraudulent company but also thieves. Please stay away from them!

justtoofast
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://www.optionstarsglobal.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12508/www.optionstarsglobal.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Optionstarsglobal (Click on MORE and you will find write review option there)
https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/10635737/

Thanks for the suggestions. I placed a review where I could.
Also thanks for the link to winthiscase. Will contact you.

Back