Optionstarsglobal (website optionstarsglobal.com

I am trading with with optionstars for a couple of months now, and I am pleased to realize that they do have a great and lively support staff who are willing to help their clients in need.

Wow. Someone falls out of the sky to sing the praises of a lame binary options company.

Try to check optionstars lively chat people to verify something from them. They truly are of big help if you are having issues with your transactions with them. I find them really helpful.

Peggy Sue, I was about to invite you out to dinner, but see you are really just BeermenX in drag. :p

Now maybe OptionStarsGlobal would like to stop sending in shills and instead try to resolve client issues, or would that be asking too much?

Optionstarsglobal have been invited to join this thread. One more piece of information: When you are asked to join the website gives you the impression that they are regulated in Cyprus. However, quote from ScamBroker website "Non European Residents – Traders who do not live in Europe are not accepted at OptionStars. Instead the are sent to trade with Option Stars Global which is an unlicensed broker, owned and operated by New Markets S.A. Novasage Chambers, Level 2, CCCS Building, Beach Road, Apia Samoa." That was never explained to me, it would have sent alarm bells ringing. Apia is not part of American Samoa which would be covered by US laws.
Option Stars is the same company as Options Stars Global. They are just making it confusing in order not to be cached. Please see attached my account, which by the way has been closed for no reason. The link is optionstars.com, however in the loggo its Option Stars Global. I am taking this guys to court. Please see as well articles where these guys have been exposed as the Wolves of Tel Aviv.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

Attachments

• Optionstars 15.10.2016.PNG
    Optionstars 15.10.2016.PNG
    111.2 KB · Views: 1
Dear all who was scammed by this Option Stars Global please address a report to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud,they will investigate and forward to competence department for internet investigation .What I found out they are using and acting on virtual numbers as provider by DIDWW ,Voxbone, Digiweb, BT then you cannot find the IP- address because they use VPN internet connection always generate other IP.Furthermore they are using multiple skype id’s accounts. I already reported and the investigation is going well but I need you guys support for similar cases of being victims loose money or impossible to withdraw money to cancel the account.They are in Ireland Dublin virtual numbers DIDWW registered in Ireland but UK numbers You should report to RIPE-NCC as well .The provider know their IP but could be reported only to police or government authorities, make the complain to police.chief@dublin.ca.gov.

Dear all who was scammed by this Option Stars Global please address a report to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud,they will investigate and forward to competence department for internet investigation .What I found out they are using and acting on virtual numbers as provider by DIDWW ,Voxbone, Digiweb, BT then you cannot find the IP- address because they use VPN internet connection always generate other IP.Furthermore they are using multiple skype id’s accounts. I already reported and the investigation is going well but I need you guys support for similar cases of being victims loose money or impossible to withdraw money to cancel the account.They are in Ireland Dublin virtual numbers DIDWW registered in Ireland but UK numbers You should report to RIPE-NCC as well .The provider know their IP but could be reported only to police or government authorities, make the complain to police.chief@dublin.ca.gov.

I believe option888 is their latest new enterprise. They are registered as the same Samoan address. Also Zoomtrader.com. I cannot find their business license on the ministry of commerce website of Samoa, very fishy. My dad lost US14.5K to THEM (Option888). Requesting a chargeback, but if it doesn't work we will pursue legal action. After refusing to let him withdraw his initial sum, they "lost" the money within 15 mins (which THEY CLAIMED had risen to 50k) in a series of very quick UNAUTHORISED TRADES - after he had given explicit instructions to withhold further trading and return the initial amount. We do have the voice recording of the conversation, if it is ever needed as evidence. Further, other forums show that his "recovery manager" who requested a further 8k deposit - a certain "Pete Avner" had supposedly been "fired" as account manager. THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETE FRAUDS. LET'S BRING THEM TO JUSTICE! I do not believe there was any real trading going on at all.

Address the complain in UK,Ireland and Israel ,because they arrested yesturday one of the owner of fake binary trading check in Israel news or forexpeacyarmy news

I have reached an agreement with Option Stars Global and expect to receive all money owed to my bank account very soon.Complaints in the forums can be declared as resolved. A case only counts as resolved once both sides reach an agreement and any money owed is transferred to the client.

Complaints in the forums can be declared as resolved. A case only counts as resolved once both sides reach an agreement and any money owed is transferred to the client.Disputed funds have arrived in my account.I kindly consider and requesting my previous post's as comments should be removed accordingly and my case is closed.

Back