OPtionsXO: Deposit Only

I think we need a final opinion from the OP. If he's satisfied with this, then it's resolved. Or, he may want to test them a bit longer making a final decision.

Hey folks, just wanted to post a follow up to this, in case anybody would like to know how it panned out. It is much overdue, so apologies.

Almost immediately after making the post, I was contacted by Richard Anderson (above) via email. Over the next two days, I received more replies from him than I had in the two months I had been at with the XO. After 2 days of sorting out some details with the banking info, my withdrawal was finally processed, and a few days later I did finally receive the funds. Guess the forum posts were kind of a big deal.

According to Richard, the account manager with whom I was dealing with (Mark Goldman) was fired. Don't know if that's the truth or not, but that's what they have told me.

I was also contacted by their customer relations department offering me some bonus funds in exchange for either deleting or appending my posts to include the resolution. I turned down the offer, because I'm not a big fan of bonuses, on account of the volume requirements and what not. But I figured it's only fair that I still post the resolution to this mess.

Anyway, since then I have continued trading with them, just because I had some funds still left. Haven't had anymore issues since that big mess. Have made a couple withdrawals without incident, and trading is going relatively well.

Cheers
superherybyday, thank you for your reply.

It's been a long time since Jul. 2014 but we would love to point out on this forum that Mark was indeed fired.
We want to apologise once again for his terrible behavior.

Cheers.
OptionsXO Support Team.

You "invested" $100 and brought it to $2700 in about a week???
...WOW....Care to post your strategy? No doubt we all can surely learn from you :)

Too bad the latest rep from OptionsXO is ignoring the fact that problem that's about to result in a 3rd guilty vote against the company.

superherybyday, thank you for your reply.

It's been a long time since Jul. 2014 but we would love to point out on this forum that Mark was indeed fired.
We want to apologise once again for his terrible behavior.

Cheers.
OptionsXO Support Team.

I am very happy to see this was resolved. I have recently opened an account and am currently doing Bussiness with optionsxo. I look forward to having a problem free experience.

Allegedly firing one scumbag did not result in this issue being resolved.

OptionXO has a well-deserved SCAM rating.

I am very happy to see this was resolved. I have recently opened an account and am currently doing Bussiness with optionsxo. I look forward to having a problem free experience.
#optionsxo is trying to steal my money! I traded my account to $17,500 and made a withdrawal request and now my account is closed! I will update everyone whether I get my money or not! Right now it's looking like #optionsxo is a SCAM!!!!!! Stay away till I update you!!!!!

This is why you should pay attention to FPA Scam labels. Those aren't handed out for fun.

I am pleased to report that Optionsxo has approved the withdrawal of my original deposits. Now let's see is I am able to get my profits out of $8425 USD!

They may realize you were in a position where a chargeback of deposits would have a high chance of success.

Considering their history of complaints at the FPA, I'd be more than a little surprised if OptionsXO were to pay out any significant amount of profits.

Back