OPTIONSXO IS A SCAM

Well what more can I say, the worlds worst broker to send your money to has been unveiled Optionsxo.
They have once again cancelled my withdrawal request.

SO many cases to juggle.

Drop an update in your case thread about when you invited them, etc. Then we can try to wake up AsstMod and get him to send a fomal invite.

I invited Optionsxo to come forward to the watched thread to explain what exactly is happening on my account on the 4th of September. I got no response whatsoever and they still cancel my withdrawal request without any explanation.

Scam or Not!
the advice I always give to my friends when choosing a trading platforms are:-
1. Check their Registration.
2. Check whether they have withdrawals policies under different countries. Example If you live in Canada & trading with a non Us registered Co. There will always be issues & delays with withdrawing.
3. Always verify your a/c before starting to trade.
4. Never accept the Bonus options, If you do, always check their withdrawal policies. Example you might have to trade 30 times for every $1 they give you as bonus.

And above all, NEVER choose a trader based on online reviews because they are just marketing stuff, created to fool you. Always seek advice with someone who is actually trading.

Very true Balla, I guess I have learnt all that the hard way. I did the checks and policies after I had already deposited, biggest mistake of my trading life. They do have all the policies and procedures on their terms and conditions but the issue here is enforcing them on their side.

Back