OPTIONSXO IS A SCAM

A guy who calls himself Glen Nelson just called me from optionsxo saying that I haven't reached the target trading volume required to withdraw my money. He says there is a condition that is not on their T&Cs that one needs a $100 000 trading volume to be able to withdraw money. Is that even legal??If yes why is it not on their T&Cs? I wagered the bonus fully and have a $78 000 trading volume already.

judging from the so called bonuses I received one would believe he is right but they were all wagered as per their terms and conditions, see pic

upload_2015-9-30_15-38-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-30_15-38-35.png
    upload_2015-9-30_15-38-35.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 0
Now 2 days ago a guy who calls himself Glen nelson called me and told me that Mike Baker and Nick Russel the two brokers i worked with since i started with them have been fired and nolonger work for optionsxo. He then told me that I have to cancel my withdrawal request because i havent made volume to wager the bonus they gave me. Now when I asked him how much was that volume he said on top of the $78000 volume i need to add $100000 . I double checked all the figures and this is not on their Terms and Conditions. When I asked him where does he pull out that figure he said its just like that. I asked him but show me proof that thai is one of the conditions and he said he doesnt have proof.I wagered all the bonuses according to what i read on the terms and conditions. All checks were done and their system actually says all bonuses 100% wagered.see uploaded file.

upload_2015-10-2_8-59-7.png

I also asked him that if that was the case why didnt their support team respond to my many emails with this explanation and he told me he had other clients and he has no desire to trade with me and he threatened to close my account if i keep on requesting withdrawals before that $100000 trading volume.

Tell him to send you ALL your money and you'll be happy to have the account closed.

After numerous withdrawal request cancellations, the broker has now blocked my account with a pop up that says contact support department for assistance. The funny thing is that their support department has never responded to any of my queries whatsoever. What do I do now??

Back