OptionsXO is a total SCAM,Let's get together and hunt them down!!!

Hannah Xie

Recruit
I opened an account with OptionsXO April of 2015.

271656 12/03/15 21:17

Deposit Wire

275010 30/03/15 21:12

Deposit Credit Card (5025)

276970 08/04/15 22:57

Deposit Wire

I was assigned to a broker by the name of Lance Jayes and someone called Ryan Fox who gave us free trading lessons and their “boss” called Rick ?. Lance convinced me to deposit $1000 US. He made some trades, won some and lost some. He then convinced me to deposit more, and so I deposit $18,000. and 8th April, 2015, Lance Jayes told me that he could take a golden trade for me and would make more money for me, and i deposited another $3000. We come to a point in June of 2015, my acc is above $49,000, one night he called me and took some trades for me , and he said he put the 2nd trade $5000 instead of $500, which was the mistake, and of course he lost all 3 trades. I didnt not ask him to trade for me at that point and he just took the trades. I was very angry and i told him that he should fix my acc as its his mistakes. Lance Jayes made many of those kind of mistakes with me and my husband.

Lance Jayes and someone called Ryan Fox who gave us free trading lessons and their “boss” called Rick ?, they meant to work together to help us make more money, but the truth was they tried their best for us to deposit more money into the acc and so Lance could lost the trades by mistakes.

I didnt not want to take any more trades with OptionsXO since that night as i didnt think how the things work were right.

After Lance, there’s someone called Patrick Green called me twice, all he was talking about was to deposit more money into my acc.

In August i tried to withdraw the money from my acc,

I had cash balance : $ 20,819.48, that’s all i wanted back and they cancelled my withdraw. I tried again in Oct and it was cancelled as well.

That’s when they decided to wipe out my whole account.

I tried the live chat on OptionsXO website and call them, no more response, totally opposite than when they tried to get you to deposit the money.

I wish someone could help us get all our saving back and all those people should all be locked up in jail!!!

From me.

hannahispb@gmail.com

My husband's Case : After trading with Lance Jayes a broker at Optionsxo for 3 months (depositing 29,000USD), I was in not getting anywhere to making money that is needed to relocate and buy a house. Lance Jayes offered to trade for me if I deposited an extra 10,000USD and he would make about 3,000 USD a day and my account would be 100,000USD by January 2016. After a few weeks he had only lost trades and said he was no good at short term trading and put in a few long term trades. He then went on holiday and after trying to contact him John Lewis called to say he would rectify my account and there is no way anyone could make 3,000 a day. In a few minutes he lost the remaining 20,000USD (not real money because of all the bonuses, which Lance Jayes lied about) in my account he then asked for more money after refusing I was put on the Patrick Green who told me he was the CEO and he would trade Ferrari and Google to restore my account, trades reserved for his Million Dollar clients. Glen Nelson was put on the line to ensured me (verbally and in writing) that if I deposited a further 20,000USD a risk free trade would be put on in the following week and all profits and deposit would be returned to me. Patrick Green put the trade on for the 31/12/15, he knew my situation and how much I needed the money. After I complained and spoke with Glen Nelson again he apologised and wrote in an email that "Optionsxo would add 20,000USD into my trading account as a bonus and you the client 6,000USD. We will open 1 insured trade that expires on Monday 2nd of November. Then you shall withdraw all profits from the trade including the bonus of 20k back into you Bank account and deposit of 6,000USD. The trade will take place under my supervision. The trade did not take place as said Patrick Green placed the trade on 2nd November closing the 3rd November the trade closed at 47,060USD. I wrote to the Financial Department multiple times to transfer the funds and confirm this had been done. I wrote to Patrick Green on Skype before he started work that day 3rd November 2015 to transfer the funds into my bank account. He then proceeded to lose all the money in my account on trades. I spoke with a Manager Ben Sterling who said he couldn't help me and to talk to my broker about it. Glen Nelson and Patrick Green have not responded to me calling the company on Skype or emails multiple times about getting my money back.

Patrick Green has not responded to my calls or my messages on Skype or emails.

Phone calls to the office have ended with no call backs from Glen Nelson or Patrick Green.

From my husband: Steven

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 10.14.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 10.14.28 PM.png
    51 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 8.02.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 8.02.06 AM.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 10.09.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-14 at 10.09.13 PM.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
Hannah,

Talk to Phoenix Advisors. Exact same thing happened to me with optionsXO. They will try to help me get my money back from them. contact them, and let them take your case. The more optionsXO cases they have the better, that way they will have a stronger case to present to the company and the banks to get our money back.

Also come on my thread, and comment that you are a victim of scam by OptionsXO and that you support the campaign to take down optionsXO.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fight-against-binary-options.44415/

Well I have money invested with Optionsxo right now. I hope they are legit. I will definitely post my experience good or bad. Thanks.

I opened an account with OptionsXO April of 2015.

271656 12/03/15 21:17

Deposit Wire

275010 30/03/15 21:12

Deposit Credit Card (5025)

276970 08/04/15 22:57

Deposit Wire

I was assigned to a broker by the name of Lance Jayes and someone called Ryan Fox who gave us free trading lessons and their “boss” called Rick ?. Lance convinced me to deposit $1000 US. He made some trades, won some and lost some. He then convinced me to deposit more, and so I deposit $18,000. and 8th April, 2015, Lance Jayes told me that he could take a golden trade for me and would make more money for me, and i deposited another $3000. We come to a point in June of 2015, my acc is above $49,000, one night he called me and took some trades for me , and he said he put the 2nd trade $5000 instead of $500, which was the mistake, and of course he lost all 3 trades. I didnt not ask him to trade for me at that point and he just took the trades. I was very angry and i told him that he should fix my acc as its his mistakes. Lance Jayes made many of those kind of mistakes with me and my husband.

Lance Jayes and someone called Ryan Fox who gave us free trading lessons and their “boss” called Rick ?, they meant to work together to help us make more money, but the truth was they tried their best for us to deposit more money into the acc and so Lance could lost the trades by mistakes.

I didnt not want to take any more trades with OptionsXO since that night as i didnt think how the things work were right.

After Lance, there’s someone called Patrick Green called me twice, all he was talking about was to deposit more money into my acc.

In August i tried to withdraw the money from my acc,

I had cash balance : $ 20,819.48, that’s all i wanted back and they cancelled my withdraw. I tried again in Oct and it was cancelled as well.

That’s when they decided to wipe out my whole account.

I tried the live chat on OptionsXO website and call them, no more response, totally opposite than when they tried to get you to deposit the money.

I wish someone could help us get all our saving back and all those people should all be locked up in jail!!!

From me.

hannahispb@gmail.com

My husband's Case : After trading with Lance Jayes a broker at Optionsxo for 3 months (depositing 29,000USD), I was in not getting anywhere to making money that is needed to relocate and buy a house. Lance Jayes offered to trade for me if I deposited an extra 10,000USD and he would make about 3,000 USD a day and my account would be 100,000USD by January 2016. After a few weeks he had only lost trades and said he was no good at short term trading and put in a few long term trades. He then went on holiday and after trying to contact him John Lewis called to say he would rectify my account and there is no way anyone could make 3,000 a day. In a few minutes he lost the remaining 20,000USD (not real money because of all the bonuses, which Lance Jayes lied about) in my account he then asked for more money after refusing I was put on the Patrick Green who told me he was the CEO and he would trade Ferrari and Google to restore my account, trades reserved for his Million Dollar clients. Glen Nelson was put on the line to ensured me (verbally and in writing) that if I deposited a further 20,000USD a risk free trade would be put on in the following week and all profits and deposit would be returned to me. Patrick Green put the trade on for the 31/12/15, he knew my situation and how much I needed the money. After I complained and spoke with Glen Nelson again he apologised and wrote in an email that "Optionsxo would add 20,000USD into my trading account as a bonus and you the client 6,000USD. We will open 1 insured trade that expires on Monday 2nd of November. Then you shall withdraw all profits from the trade including the bonus of 20k back into you Bank account and deposit of 6,000USD. The trade will take place under my supervision. The trade did not take place as said Patrick Green placed the trade on 2nd November closing the 3rd November the trade closed at 47,060USD. I wrote to the Financial Department multiple times to transfer the funds and confirm this had been done. I wrote to Patrick Green on Skype before he started work that day 3rd November 2015 to transfer the funds into my bank account. He then proceeded to lose all the money in my account on trades. I spoke with a Manager Ben Sterling who said he couldn't help me and to talk to my broker about it. Glen Nelson and Patrick Green have not responded to me calling the company on Skype or emails multiple times about getting my money back.

Patrick Green has not responded to my calls or my messages on Skype or emails.

Phone calls to the office have ended with no call backs from Glen Nelson or Patrick Green.

From my husband: Steven
Hello Hannah,
A few of us are coming together to contact an international lawyer to present our cases against OptionsXO. If your interested, please send me your skype or email address so I can include you in our conversations.
Thanks,
Lina A.

Back