OptionsXO.....rogue traders

TheHawk

Recruit
I'd like to start a thread and submit a case to Court. Here's my story so far.
I joined OptionsXO around Feb 2016 after being talked into it by the smooth 'John Swift'. Before I go on we all know that the names these guys come up with are bogus....yes? Anyway, John Swift persuaded me to put £10k into my binary options account. He made a few trades and did reasonably well....then went in for the kill and of course, played on the worse of all human traits....greed. I deposited another £30K into the account. We both traded a little. He then had a good evening and tried top persuade me to put more in....but I then got really suspicious because his reasons for doing so didn't carry any weight. There was enough in the account to build it up nicely without going nuts, as long as the success rate continued. At this point I was given a bonus of course.

A week or so later I decided to test the withdrawal side of things. John almost turned himself inside-out to persuade me not to withdraw. I said I'd think about it. That evening John had some kind of mental aberration because he blew £50k from my account in an hour of frenetic trading. When I looked at the trading history he was placing one trade a minute. I'd already told him that he shouldn't trade recklessly but it was clear to me what was going on. He was running down the fund to prevent withdrawal. I went nuts and John passed me over to the 'head broker' .....Liam or something like that. Could have been the window cleaner for all the good he did. He told me that John was indeed out of order but not to worry as they were insured trades....I would be refunded. I asked for a withdrawal and they actually allowed me to withdraw £6k as a goodwill gesture. It took about 3 weeks to finally get John Swift to sort it out. Some time later I was indeed refunded for the bad behavior.....yes, you've guessed it, with a £54k bonus. I was now carrying 2 x bonuses with a combined total 'wagering' volume of nearly £2M.

I decided to work on it myself for a while as I couldn't trust anyone and had been completely duped by these ruthless conniving little pickpockets. A few 'account managers' came and went, all asking me to deposit more money or explaining that they will help me wager-out of my situation. After 6 months I wagered-out of the first bonus and thought I could at least withdraw that amount of money.....but no, there was a 2nd bonus to wager out so withdrawal was refused. I was so angry I left the account dormant for a while then in November 2016, a guy called Adam Page got in touch and said would I like to convert the binary options account to a Forex account. This was good timing as I was about to start some Forex training. He said that the outstanding binary options account bonus would be liquidated into the Forex account fund that was transferred and no more bonuses from then on...just a free, liquid account. To say I was suspicious is an understatement so I wrote out a list of very specific items that he needed to agree to before proceeding. I am happy to upload the email with the specific items so FPA members can see what the conditions were. Suffice to say that the main one was that there should be no limitations around withdrawals other than the two conditions that he stated, which were; 1) You can withdraw twice a year, Jan 1st and July 1st and 2) You have to request the withdrawal at least 7 days before the date you want it. That was it.

I had £83k in the Binary account and they wanted me to take it to £100k to be able to start the Forex account at the right level. I did this once I received agreement to all the terms in writing from Adam Page. The funds were deposited in JPMC in the US, converted to USD, and away we go.

First week all good....some money made. 2nd week I noticed that my new account manager, 'John Luis' is not putting stop losses on the trades, counter to my instructions. I also notice that the spreads are huge in some cases. I lose some money, win some, but still OK. I couldn't get onto the platform at one point for some time....it all seemed a bit odd and not particularly confidence inspiring. Anyway, I went to the trading course and the scales were lifted from my eyes. I went back and said to Adam Page at OptionsXO that I wanted to close the account. This was on 21st of December. He asked why, as did John Luis. I told them both that there was no malice but I didn't feel confident that everything was above board. Adam stopped communicating almost immediately. John Luis said he'd change the account back to a Binary options account and reinstate the bonus! They then proceeded to not respond or simply refuse to do anything. Of course, as the time went on, John Luis said that they would take a 30% 'fine' from the whole fund for cashing out outside of the allotted dates. I explained that I applied for the withdrawal within 9 days of the withdrawal date, so in plenty of time, and I wasn't going to be penalized because they couldn't get their act together. Finally, John Luis came back with an offer of $26k out of a fund that is around $132k. I offered to let them 'fine' me 30% on the whole amount and pay the balance.....but that was no good. I then offered to withdraw $50k and leave $83k and carry on trading. Again, that was refused. My final offer was to pay them back their poxy bogus 'bonus' and just pay me the balance. That's no good either. Regardless of what was agreed by Adam, in writing, they won't allow me to withdraw anything! It's absolutely unbelievable. My only recourse now is a systematic campaign of complaints, starting with the banks (three of them), serious Fraud office in the UK, Interpol, the FPA and your brilliant 'court'! I've also complained to the Israeli Police Fraud office. I believe thats where they are truly based.

These people actually believe that, once your money is transferred, its theirs....not yours. What's the verdict, guilty or no?

They've already been found Guilty three times. One was later resolved, but until all are resolved, they will retain the label of Scam. This disqualifies them from new Traders Court cases.

Instead, let's see what else can be done. How, when, and how much were each of your deposits?

Since you report a US bank being involved, a report to the CFTC and SEC is a good idea.

I'd like to start a thread and submit a case to Court. Here's my story so far.
I joined OptionsXO around Feb 2016 after being talked into it by the smooth 'John Swift'. Before I go on we all know that the names these guys come up with are bogus....yes? Anyway, John Swift persuaded me to put £10k into my binary options account. He made a few trades and did reasonably well....then went in for the kill and of course, played on the worse of all human traits....greed. I deposited another £30K into the account. We both traded a little. He then had a good evening and tried top persuade me to put more in....but I then got really suspicious because his reasons for doing so didn't carry any weight. There was enough in the account to build it up nicely without going nuts, as long as the success rate continued. At this point I was given a bonus of course.

A week or so later I decided to test the withdrawal side of things. John almost turned himself inside-out to persuade me not to withdraw. I said I'd think about it. That evening John had some kind of mental aberration because he blew £50k from my account in an hour of frenetic trading. When I looked at the trading history he was placing one trade a minute. I'd already told him that he shouldn't trade recklessly but it was clear to me what was going on. He was running down the fund to prevent withdrawal. I went nuts and John passed me over to the 'head broker' .....Liam or something like that. Could have been the window cleaner for all the good he did. He told me that John was indeed out of order but not to worry as they were insured trades....I would be refunded. I asked for a withdrawal and they actually allowed me to withdraw £6k as a goodwill gesture. It took about 3 weeks to finally get John Swift to sort it out. Some time later I was indeed refunded for the bad behavior.....yes, you've guessed it, with a £54k bonus. I was now carrying 2 x bonuses with a combined total 'wagering' volume of nearly £2M.

I decided to work on it myself for a while as I couldn't trust anyone and had been completely duped by these ruthless conniving little pickpockets. A few 'account managers' came and went, all asking me to deposit more money or explaining that they will help me wager-out of my situation. After 6 months I wagered-out of the first bonus and thought I could at least withdraw that amount of money.....but no, there was a 2nd bonus to wager out so withdrawal was refused. I was so angry I left the account dormant for a while then in November 2016, a guy called Adam Page got in touch and said would I like to convert the binary options account to a Forex account. This was good timing as I was about to start some Forex training. He said that the outstanding binary options account bonus would be liquidated into the Forex account fund that was transferred and no more bonuses from then on...just a free, liquid account. To say I was suspicious is an understatement so I wrote out a list of very specific items that he needed to agree to before proceeding. I am happy to upload the email with the specific items so FPA members can see what the conditions were. Suffice to say that the main one was that there should be no limitations around withdrawals other than the two conditions that he stated, which were; 1) You can withdraw twice a year, Jan 1st and July 1st and 2) You have to request the withdrawal at least 7 days before the date you want it. That was it.

I had £83k in the Binary account and they wanted me to take it to £100k to be able to start the Forex account at the right level. I did this once I received agreement to all the terms in writing from Adam Page. The funds were deposited in JPMC in the US, converted to USD, and away we go.

First week all good....some money made. 2nd week I noticed that my new account manager, 'John Luis' is not putting stop losses on the trades, counter to my instructions. I also notice that the spreads are huge in some cases. I lose some money, win some, but still OK. I couldn't get onto the platform at one point for some time....it all seemed a bit odd and not particularly confidence inspiring. Anyway, I went to the trading course and the scales were lifted from my eyes. I went back and said to Adam Page at OptionsXO that I wanted to close the account. This was on 21st of December. He asked why, as did John Luis. I told them both that there was no malice but I didn't feel confident that everything was above board. Adam stopped communicating almost immediately. John Luis said he'd change the account back to a Binary options account and reinstate the bonus! They then proceeded to not respond or simply refuse to do anything. Of course, as the time went on, John Luis said that they would take a 30% 'fine' from the whole fund for cashing out outside of the allotted dates. I explained that I applied for the withdrawal within 9 days of the withdrawal date, so in plenty of time, and I wasn't going to be penalized because they couldn't get their act together. Finally, John Luis came back with an offer of $26k out of a fund that is around $132k. I offered to let them 'fine' me 30% on the whole amount and pay the balance.....but that was no good. I then offered to withdraw $50k and leave $83k and carry on trading. Again, that was refused. My final offer was to pay them back their poxy bogus 'bonus' and just pay me the balance. That's no good either. Regardless of what was agreed by Adam, in writing, they won't allow me to withdraw anything! It's absolutely unbelievable. My only recourse now is a systematic campaign of complaints, starting with the banks (three of them), serious Fraud office in the UK, Interpol, the FPA and your brilliant 'court'! I've also complained to the Israeli Police Fraud office. I believe thats where they are truly based.

These people actually believe that, once your money is transferred, its theirs....not yours. What's the verdict, guilty or no?

Optionsxo already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10977/www.optionsxo.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

The company by the name registered in Israel- Dctl solutions and also Toro media LTD
5 Arie shenkar St, Herzliya. Israel
in the link you can the the offices of the call center where they phoned you from:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/DCTL-Solutions-1680279162215657/photos/
CEO- https://www.facebook.com/tomers22
and your ''broker'' alias ''John Loius''
https://www.facebook.com/idan.gour.35
First of all I'm sorry to hear that they defrauded you.

I am not anyhow related to winchargeback, although it's a good idea to file one, even on your own , because these companies are most afraid of it.whenever they have many chargebacks, a payment proccesor stops working with them an they cannot deposit funds.
cfd primes=wm option=optionsxo
If you google you'll see many scam review about them, thats why they switch brands.
Recently under a lot a pressure from the government, they finally made it illegal to market binary options in Israel, after many years. Thats why these scammers switch to cfds.
I can tel you the real name of this company as it is registered here in Israel, who is the CEO as well.
But I suggest for you to unite with other victims of prime cfds=wm options=optionsxo, and file an action class law suit against them.
You can read in forexpeacearmy if you search optionsxo, about victims and some of them got the funds back.
It it illegal to not allow you to withdraw your initial deposit no matter what bogus ''bonus'' agreement they made you sign.
you can read here more about binary options
http://www.timesofisrael.com/search/?q=binary+options&submit=Go
as well as in wealthrecoveryint.com
Most importantly, if you haven't traded your money yet, don't trade under any,circumstances, not matter what they promise you, because as long as you still have the funds in your account higher are the chanced to get them back.
Monitor your account for for changes to see if any of these ''brokers'' is not trading on your behalf.
Also if they call you its best if you can have the records of these phonecalls and their promises.
Now just the way I found your email in a forum you need to talk with other victims,find them on the internet. These companies will anything to avoid class auction lawsuits.

Best Regards,
and I hope soon you will get your money back

Alex, huge thanks for these details. In order to verify what you are saying (and before I engage an expensive International Lawyer to arrange a lawsuit against this company and the individuals), can you tell me how you know these people....or the details themselves? I only ask as you could be someone simply seeking to make life difficult for some people who aren't actually connected to my case. I hate to doubt the accuracy of the information as it is an unexpected lifeline in this whole dreadful episode, but I am so wary of what anyone says to me that may be associated with this trade. Please don't take offence if you are truly going out of your way to help me!!

Back