OptionsXO SCAM !!

uower2500

Recruit
I opened account with OptionsXO in Apr 2015 and decided not to operate with them in Nov 2015. As a consequence I requested withdrawal online on 9 Nov 2015.

However, they canceled 7 out of 8 withdrawal requests. Guess what happened to the only 1 "successful" withdrawal request? The money $620.00 USD didn't reach my bank account! They successfully reduced total amount of my account from $2274.69 USD to $1654.69 AUD!

Then I had to rang their customer service, and was told the withdrawal need to be approved by my broker! May I say it’s ridiculous? More important is they didn’t tell me about the approval when I opened my account!

The worse thing is when I told the customer service operator to pass my call to my broker, he told me broker is not available and would call back later, then I requested to talk to supervisor of customer service and got same response – supervisor is at meeting, not available and would call back later. However no one called back, no one replied my email and Skype message.

The most disgusting thing is, they blocked my account after my last attempt of withdrawal! I rang their customer service but got nothing – no one available to talk to me and no one called me back later, my broker just disappeared from email and Skype.

In Jan 206 a new broker - the 4th one - was assigned to my account. He re-opened my account, but don't believe he empathized me - he did this only for pushing me deposit more fund! When I talked about withdrawal, he disappeared just like his predecessors.

Now I don't believe them any more. I will get my money back.

Do you guys log into complaint to any regulatory organization? any suggestion?

I opened account with OptionsXO in Apr 2015 and decided not to operate with them in Nov 2015. As a consequence I requested withdrawal online on 9 Nov 2015.

However, they canceled 7 out of 8 withdrawal requests. Guess what happened to the only 1 "successful" withdrawal request? The money $620.00 USD didn't reach my bank account! They successfully reduced total amount of my account from $2274.69 USD to $1654.69 AUD!

Then I had to rang their customer service, and was told the withdrawal need to be approved by my broker! May I say it’s ridiculous? More important is they didn’t tell me about the approval when I opened my account!

The worse thing is when I told the customer service operator to pass my call to my broker, he told me broker is not available and would call back later, then I requested to talk to supervisor of customer service and got same response – supervisor is at meeting, not available and would call back later. However no one called back, no one replied my email and Skype message.

The most disgusting thing is, they blocked my account after my last attempt of withdrawal! I rang their customer service but got nothing – no one available to talk to me and no one called me back later, my broker just disappeared from email and Skype.

In Jan 206 a new broker - the 4th one - was assigned to my account. He re-opened my account, but don't believe he empathized me - he did this only for pushing me deposit more fund! When I talked about withdrawal, he disappeared just like his predecessors.

Now I don't believe them any more. I will get my money back.

Do you guys log into complaint to any regulatory organization? any suggestion?
Hello Uower2500,
A few of us are getting together to contact an international lawyer to present our cases against OptionsXO. If your interested in joining us, send me your skype or email address so I can include you in our conversations.

Hello Uower2500,
A few of us are getting together to contact an international lawyer to present our cases against OptionsXO. If your interested in joining us, send me your skype or email address so I can include you in our conversations.

Hi Lina,

Yes I am interested to join.

Will send you my email address via message.

Thank you!

Back