OptionXo Refusal To Pay Since 27November 2014

biachi solomon

Recruit
Hello,
I joined optionxo and made a deposit of $100 which happens to be the minimum deposit on September 7th 2014, i traded for few months and made some profit then decided to withdraw my funds.
I requested a withdrawal of $340 dollars in November, $100 refund to my credit card and $240 as wire. On 27 November my wire of $200 was approved and a fee of $40 was charged (against $25 stated on their site), on 30November my credit card was approved and in few days after i received funds back to my card.
My wire of $200 was never paid and i contacted them endlessly, they claimed they sent it out and gave me a fake wire instruction which when i took to my bank, my bank confirmed money was never sent to them.
I finally withdrew my last funds with them ($212.80) on 5th december 2014, they refused to process it, i called and sent countless mails to them but in most cases they ignored. I chatted with them and i was told i had nothing left to withdraw, and on 23 December my withdrawal request was cancelled. I wrote them again and requested for a withdrawal of same amount and it was approved that same day but was never sent out till date.
They dont chat with me anymore, ignore my mails and refuse my calls.

Both wire ($240 and $212.80) was never paid to me, as i havent received funds, I have written them on several occasion to ask why i havent been paid but they didnt respond to any of my questions.

I send them mails almost all the time, but they wouldnt respond to any.
I kept all records of both my trades and communication with them which i will be glad to display.

Regards
Biachi Solomon

Attachments

• pending withdrawal request Cancelled on 23December.docx
    163.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Banking History.docx
    135.7 KB · Views: 2
I also have pending issues with the binary broker OptionsXO, they are scam broker who do not pay out withdrawals..They are your friend when making deposits and they pray you loose trades,but if you are successful trader and requests for withdrawal,they become an enemy and decline to pay your money,this exact thing happened to me too and i have also been trying to withdraw my money ($1680) for several months now,all effort to get my money proved futile..I think FPA should do something about this scam broker called OptionsXO.

They eventually paid me some days ago.
They said they had issues paying using the wire info i provided, so they paid to my neteller account after several weeks of requesting withdrawal.

Back