• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Orbex.com (was AFBFx.com)

General discussions of a financial company
I have been an IB cum Asset Manager and also a Client with Accounts with Arab Financial Brokers, I know when AFBFX was formed was a subsidiary/Branch of the Mother/Main AFB-Kuwait.I remember being encouraged to switch to the new Cyprus Branch but declined because they require money managers to be regulated in their respective Countries(which am not).Now AFBFX IS RE BRANDING TO ORBEX !!!!! I am suspicious of the timing when AFB-Kuwait has refused clients to withdraw their deposits and commissions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Could they be in cahoot to defraud unsuspecting helpless clients subtly ?????Who will come to our aid to help us?

Last edited:
You know what ?AFB (Arab Financial Brokers ) could be winding up after fleecing Clients Deposits and Commissions! Their website Under Construction has been inaccessible for the last one week.The message is ''UNDER CONSTRUCTION'' .

I have been an IB cum Asset Manager and also a Client with Accounts with Arab Financial Brokers, I know when AFBFX was formed was a subsidiary/Branch of the Mother/Main AFB-Kuwait.I remember being encouraged to switch to the new Cyprus Branch but declined because they require money managers to be regulated in their respective Countries(which am not).Now AFBFX IS RE BRANDING TO ORBEX !!!!! I am suspicious of the timing when AFB-Kuwait has refused clients to withdraw their deposits and commissions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Could they be in cahoot to defraud unsuspecting helpless clients subtly ?????Who will come to our aid to help us?

I would like to introduce myself as an employee of Orbex LTD. On behalf of the company, we would like to clarify to you that we are not related to afb and that we are a different company under a European Regulator. Orbex is based in Cyprus and is regulated by CySec.
Orbex recently rebranded from AFBFX. We have taken the decision to change the name in October 2013, and the announcement has been set for the first of March after the completion of all legal procedures and the design of the website and the subsequent matters. This has nothing to do with the closing down of that company. Moreover this change did not affect our customers and our customers still have the same log in details which they had with AFBFX. Any customer claiming that he has had an account with AFBFX-ORBEX can simply download the ORBEX platform and try to login with his login details. If it worked for him then this means he is a client of ours. We don’t think as you have claimed before that a company who has stolen clients’ money or has disappeared will respond to your inquiries and clarify this issue and declare openly about its address and contact number. In order for you to make yourself sure you can contact our Kuwait branch which is still working and did not close down. In the same way that we respond to all of you now in order to clarify this issue, we have also responded to all the inquiries which we received via e-mail/live chat/phone related to this subject.
Hereby I enclose the following links as a proof for the above statement:
Cypriot Forex Broker AFBFX Changes Brand to Orbex
Orbex reviews
CySEC broker Orbex launches ?Click to Call? service for client & partner convenience | LeapRate
Orbex (ex-AFBFX) Forex Broker, Orbex (ex-AFBFX) Review, Orbex (ex-AFBFX) Information
AFB FX www.afbfx.com

Regards,
The Support Department
support@orbex.com

Last edited:
Back