ORBEX JUST TOOK MY PROFITS!!!

Master Trader

Recruit
I would like that FPA to step in while I'm contacting the regulators. Orbex just took all my profits claiming that was abusive trading??!!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 2.41.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 2.41.26 PM.png
    361.9 KB · Views: 30
I would like that FPA to step in while I'm contacting the regulators. Orbex just took all my profits claiming that was abusive trading??!!!
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8611/orbex-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Beside Orbex took the profits, they are not processing my withdraw of 4900 euro and don't answer to my complaints!!!!!

Beside Orbex took the profits, they are not processing my withdraw of 4900 euro and don't answer to my complaints!!!!!
MetaQuotes is also liable for your losses. They care collecting monthly fees for the MetaTrader license and also charge monthly fees for maintenance and support.

I was basically scalping on a news day a make a good profit. After they just email me that i was abusing trading and i violate their rules! LOL
After i send to the complaints department every detail of the accusation and proof of the accusation they simply don't answer my emails, they claim they want my phone number to have a call.
I have never experienced a scam like this, not even on an unregulated broker!
I contact the head of compliance Hadi Kanaan and after i expose the situation he stopped replying.
Everytime i contact support and ask why the complaints department doesn't reply their answer is they will put an urgent ticket to them. 1 week of urgent tickets!!! I also ask to talk with a superior and they always refuse! How is it possible that these scammers' b-book still hold a license to operate in the markets???

Back