Toby Scott

Recruit
Hi guys,

I would like to share with you short summary my worst experience trying to retrieve my ICO token FROM OSA Decentralized Token.

People in charge are

Support Team is @Harriet_c

Technical team is Senior Technical Advisor @chris_OSA_Token

CEO OSA Token @AlexIsaiev

You can follow them the on telegram under channel (optimalchat).

Did 4 payments to @harriet and then she transferred me to the technical team to @Chris after making all the necessary payments he failed to deliver 4 times, that being said. I requested him to send a message in the public stating this is the last payment and if he didn’t deliver then he will provide the token to me which he said that in the group. However after sending my 5 th and final payment. Chris didn’t Deliver and started ignoring my messages and avoiding me.

After making numerous complains to one of the investors requested the CEO to join in to fix the issue.

Little did I know the CEO ALEX didn’t care about my financial status since his employees depleted me from all my funds and states he suspended Harriet and Chris from there positions while you can see them clearly active as admin on telegram.

Further more he requested from me to deposit 20.87 Eth which is equivalent to $25,000 USD to collect my tokens.

With all this being said none of this was my fault and CEO was is reluctant to help me. Instead, he demanded more eth to deposit if I need my token. That is a ruthless behavior if I paid for the token during ICO period and paid 9 additional payments to redeem it and then he claims I need to pay additional $25,000 USD to get my tokens. This is a clear SCAM ICO no doubt about that.

I shall report this to ICO fraud authorities. Join my channel on telegram OSADC_victims for whom fell to this type of scam with OSA TOKEN.

Attachments

• OSA chris .jpg
    OSA chris .jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi guys,

I would like to share with you short summary my worst experience trying to retrieve my ICO token FROM OSA Decentralized Token.

People in charge are

Support Team is @Harriet_c

Technical team is Senior Technical Advisor @chris_OSA_Token

CEO OSA Token @AlexIsaiev

You can follow them the on telegram under channel (optimalchat).

Did 4 payments to @harriet and then she transferred me to the technical team to @Chris after making all the necessary payments he failed to deliver 4 times, that being said. I requested him to send a message in the public stating this is the last payment and if he didn’t deliver then he will provide the token to me which he said that in the group. However after sending my 5 th and final payment. Chris didn’t Deliver and started ignoring my messages and avoiding me.

After making numerous complains to one of the investors requested the CEO to join in to fix the issue.

Little did I know the CEO ALEX didn’t care about my financial status since his employees depleted me from all my funds and states he suspended Harriet and Chris from there positions while you can see them clearly active as admin on telegram.

Further more he requested from me to deposit 20.87 Eth which is equivalent to $25,000 USD to collect my tokens.

With all this being said none of this was my fault and CEO was is reluctant to help me. Instead, he demanded more eth to deposit if I need my token. That is a ruthless behavior if I paid for the token during ICO period and paid 9 additional payments to redeem it and then he claims I need to pay additional $25,000 USD to get my tokens. This is a clear SCAM ICO no doubt about that.

I shall report this to ICO fraud authorities. Join my channel on telegram OSADC_victims for whom fell to this type of scam with OSA TOKEN.
You are from which country and how you deposited funds?

UAE & deposited using cryptocurrency (Etherum)
You have to report whoever takes cyber crime complaints in the UAE. If there were crypto wallets involved, the wallet providers need to be notified, as well as the authorities in the countries where the wallets are based.

Back