Oscar Johann Perez of Fx Dynasty Capital: BIG TELEGRAM SCAMMER ALERT !! FROM FLORIDA MIAMI

willgram

Recruit
Hello everyone. I have never been in my life been scammed and met someone who is a big liar pretending a good person violating the law of the United States of America about scam business on the internet. FBI must start doing an investigation about this Oscar Johann Perez on Telegram with the username @FxDynastyLLC and the phone number: +1 786-315-8583 leaving exactly the following Address:
Ozkar Johann Perez
17455 SW 142ND CT
MIAMI FL 33177-2784

He uses @FXTM Broker (I advise this legit broker to block his fund because he is frauding a lot of people mostly in Europe and Africa) and shows people his sharepool statistics to impress and try to convince sometimes forcing them to invest promising huge profits all a liar and think always above the laws with arrogance and confidence.

I have been scammed by Ozkar Johann Perez. It all started on 10 august 2019, I meet him on Telegram and start discussing he show me what he is doing and start to send me audio and video call that I can earn money with him and all. He shows me his bank account Bank of America, Chase Bank, and American Expres the profits he's doing with his $100,000 balance. He convinces me to invest and promise with audio, video, contracts that I have that he will give me high return. Then, I have sent him $1,000 for him to trade on the forex market in his sharepool account. 2 weeks after he promises me with a contract that I always have ass proof he will return me 10% of the sharepool profit. After that, I sent him 7,800 CAD to trade it again on the forex market. He told me he made $3,000 in profits already with my first deposit of $1000. Since then everything was good and peacefull I note it his strategy to bring you believing in him more and more to invest more and more. He told me my account was now at 18,000 CAD and soon we will withdraw at the end of November 2019 to send me my profit as well many investors that have proofs. But yesterday 28 October 2019, He told me I broke some 'rules' and I will never see the money again and I'm a big loser. The Day after a friend who invests in his sharepool, he does the same thing cheating $9000 of his investment promising the same thing and after insulting him thinking he owns the world and USA.

We write today to aware you not only on these guys but to help us to report him and also support us for the case against him because we will open an accusation at Police Officer of the Florida State. We are preparing to deposit our accusation and we will do all to return back our money or go to jail.

His nickname is CHAD and creates fake profile individuals on Telegram in his Fx Dynasty Capital Chat put people to scam them surrounding by multiple fake accounts. He doesn't deserve to Study at Miami Dade College or any College as well University in the USA, he scams a lot of people on Telegram who gave their funds having hope with his fake speech and emotion to abuse financial opportunity of people. He is living a fake life at Miami, Icon Brickell 54th floor.

We have some pictures of this guy and be aware of him, we are looking forward to people like Forexrob who expose scams and scammer websites to diffuse it everywhere. I work hard to have this money now I don't have anywhere to live Oscar Johann Perez build all his $188,000 balance scamming people and block them after a fake problem he creates.

FOREX TIME MUST BLOCK THIS FUND FOR FRAUD ACCUSATION WITH MANY VICTIMS CALLING FOR FBI AND ALSO THE US STATE OF DEPARTMENT TO START INVESTIGATION ON OSCAR JOHANN PEREZ.

Attachments

• IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    252.5 KB · Views: 45
He is a shame.

Attachments

• 74477765_685663715254784_8904244370350276608_n.jpg
    74477765_685663715254784_8904244370350276608_n.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 39
Hello everyone. I have never been in my life been scammed and met someone who is a big liar pretending a good person violating the law of the United States of America about scam business on the internet. FBI must start doing an investigation about this Oscar Johann Perez on Telegram with the username @FxDynastyLLC and the phone number: +1 786-315-8583 leaving exactly the following Address:
Ozkar Johann Perez
17455 SW 142ND CT
MIAMI FL 33177-2784

He uses @FXTM Broker (I advise this legit broker to block his fund because he is frauding a lot of people mostly in Europe and Africa) and shows people his sharepool statistics to impress and try to convince sometimes forcing them to invest promising huge profits all a liar and think always above the laws with arrogance and confidence.

I have been scammed by Ozkar Johann Perez. It all started on 10 august 2019, I meet him on Telegram and start discussing he show me what he is doing and start to send me audio and video call that I can earn money with him and all. He shows me his bank account Bank of America, Chase Bank, and American Expres the profits he's doing with his $100,000 balance. He convinces me to invest and promise with audio, video, contracts that I have that he will give me high return. Then, I have sent him $1,000 for him to trade on the forex market in his sharepool account. 2 weeks after he promises me with a contract that I always have ass proof he will return me 10% of the sharepool profit. After that, I sent him 7,800 CAD to trade it again on the forex market. He told me he made $3,000 in profits already with my first deposit of $1000. Since then everything was good and peacefull I note it his strategy to bring you believing in him more and more to invest more and more. He told me my account was now at 18,000 CAD and soon we will withdraw at the end of November 2019 to send me my profit as well many investors that have proofs. But yesterday 28 October 2019, He told me I broke some 'rules' and I will never see the money again and I'm a big loser. The Day after a friend who invests in his sharepool, he does the same thing cheating $9000 of his investment promising the same thing and after insulting him thinking he owns the world and USA.

We write today to aware you not only on these guys but to help us to report him and also support us for the case against him because we will open an accusation at Police Officer of the Florida State. We are preparing to deposit our accusation and we will do all to return back our money or go to jail.

His nickname is CHAD and creates fake profile individuals on Telegram in his Fx Dynasty Capital Chat put people to scam them surrounding by multiple fake accounts. He doesn't deserve to Study at Miami Dade College or any College as well University in the USA, he scams a lot of people on Telegram who gave their funds having hope with his fake speech and emotion to abuse financial opportunity of people. He is living a fake life at Miami, Icon Brickell 54th floor.

We have some pictures of this guy and be aware of him, we are looking forward to people like Forexrob who expose scams and scammer websites to diffuse it everywhere. I work hard to have this money now I don't have anywhere to live Oscar Johann Perez build all his $188,000 balance scamming people and block them after a fake problem he creates.

FOREX TIME MUST BLOCK THIS FUND FOR FRAUD ACCUSATION WITH MANY VICTIMS CALLING FOR FBI AND ALSO THE US STATE OF DEPARTMENT TO START INVESTIGATION ON OSCAR JOHANN PEREZ.
Follow this thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/important-notice-for-telegram-victims.60618/

Ozkar Johann Perez
17455 SW 142ND CT
MIAMI FL 33177-2784

I have been scammed by Ozkar Johann Perez. It all started on 10 august 2019, I meet him on Telegram and start discussing he show me what he is doing and start to send me audio and video call that I can earn money with him and all. He shows me his bank account Bank of America, Chase Bank, and American Expres the profits he's doing with his $100,000 balance. He convinces me to invest and promise with audio, video, contracts that I have that he will give me high return. Then, I have sent him $1,000 for him to trade on the forex market in his sharepool account. 2that I always have ass proof he will return me 10% of the sharepool profit. After that, I sent him 7,800 CAD to trade it again on the forex market. He told me he made $3,000 in profits already with my first deposit of $1000. Since then everything was good and peacefull I note it his strategy to bring you believing in him more and more to invest more and more. He told me my account was now at 18,000 CAD and soon we will withdraw at the end of November 2019 to send me my profit as well many investors that have proofs. But yesterday 28 October 2019, He told me I broke some 'rules' and I will never see the money again and I'm a big loser. The Day after a friend who invests in his sharepool, he does the same thing cheating $9000 of his investment promising the same thing and after insulting him thinking he owns the world and USA.

FOREX TIME MUST BLOCK THIS FUND FOR FRAUD ACCUSATION WITH MANY VICTIMS CA

This guy is a lier I've invested with this guy I've never been ripped up and I would advise you to take it down you are causing harrassment towards a multi million dollar enterprises law suits will be in full affect willhighman from what we here you have been scamming people your self i would advise you to immediately remove this post thanks or you can contact my lawyer office thanks

Guys delete this post . This is not funny I this is a big misunderstood , chad is a great trade i am sure of this , and be sure that no money have been stolen , money will be back and investor can continue joining

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Nov 5, 2019 at 6:32 AM

Ozkar Johann Perez
17455 SW 142ND CT
MIAMI FL 33177-2784

First, I would never steal any funds from anyone. I have morals and I was raised right by my parents. I also would never do such thing since I wish to become a market maker at a bank eventually one day. You are a fellow competitor of mine I believe that is trying to bring my good name and company to shame. There is a lot of people who can back me up on this and we will personally sue you with my legal team being by my side for defamation. I will not be hesitant about doing so. If you do not take down this post since this is defamation and possibly extortion since you have tried to extort me for money practically prior to this false accusation. Thank you.

Back