Oscar Johann Perez of Fx Dynasty Capital: BIG TELEGRAM SCAMMER ALERT !! FROM FLORIDA MIAMI

PS: He did attempt to extort me once (I believe it was him or his fellow associate) on telegram. Please remove this post if you may and if you need proof I will gladly upload it. Thanks.

If you have proof of extortion, I would like to see it.

If you have proof of extortion, I would like to see it.
Supposedly the file is too large, any other way in order to show some proof? I shall have to find the rest of my evidence in order to get this resolved. By extortion, he kept accusing me falsely around to people since I won’t give him any money at all and in telegram he kept bothering me about wanting money and if I don’t give it to him he will personally make sure my entire reputation is destroyed via secret chat. I should have more evidence in my iPad

There's a form here which allows attachments. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...sts-at-the-forex-peace-army-be-removed.42569/

We're shutting down for an upgrade in just over an hour, so you may want to wait until the upgrade is completed before trying to attach a large file.

How can you tell if the upgrade is done? You'll be able to see this thread, but the forums layout will be noticeably different.

If attaching there fails, post here again and I'll email you directly next week.

Hang on at least a few more hours before sending that. I'm testing the FAQ contact forms now and some aren't getting through. The coders are aware and are working on it.

There's a form here which allows attachments. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...sts-at-the-forex-peace-army-be-removed.42569/

We're shutting down for an upgrade in just over an hour, so you may want to wait until the upgrade is completed before trying to attach a large file.

How can you tell if the upgrade is done? You'll be able to see this thread, but the forums layout will be noticeably different.

If attaching there fails, post here again and I'll email you directly next week.
I like this, many people do attempt to scam and get rid of these posts by bribing others into taking it down or even death threats. In these days of moral hypocrisy though, many will try to ruin your entire reputation. I also have proof the original guy behind this which is BABACAR J. DIOP is a scammer and I will directly send you a link to a trading chat with the screenshots I provided and as well a link to a telegram channel that has been running since perhaps March I believe that he has scammed out many investors and has “tried” to extort a few. I even have many telegram users that can testify against this if you wish. I shall be uploading proof this week for it. Thanks.

Hang on at least a few more hours before sending that. I'm testing the FAQ contact forms now and some aren't getting through. The coders are aware and are working on it.
I suggest you do a thorough investigation on this man please. Because not only do I not know who he is I believe the guy who made this profile up is another man who tried to extort me. I told you this is all a lie. Thank you.

Attachments

• 672F8781-B30D-4F76-8B68-60AA17427551.png
    672F8781-B30D-4F76-8B68-60AA17427551.png
    681.8 KB · Views: 27
I am writing on this post, as I was investing with Chad Perez from FX Dynasty LLC from August 2019 and to this day, have no longer been able to communicate with him since last Saturday.

I found him on Telegram through a friend on his free signals channel and after seeing how informative and knowledgable he was with forex, I wanted to speak more with him and learn from him. I messaged him and after a phone call, I wanted to invest the $300 USD lifetime membership with this company which entailed free signals, 1-on-1 learning, and weekly forex webinars (even though he only told one weekly webinar the whole time I paid for that service and it was just me, him and a random girl). He was very good in building trust and being open and honest and I felt that I could really trust him with my money.

After a few weeks, I then decided to invest another $700 USD where it would go into the sharepool. He even said that my initial $300 could go in there as well, making it $1000USD in the sharepool. When we were supposed to withdraw after a few weeks, he messaged me saying that the other investors have all agreed to withdraw around Thanksgiving time. Because I had the least amount in the sharepool, I figured that it makes sense that I wouldn't have weight in withdrawing sooner compared to the other investors who had more.

After still more talks with Chad, building trust and what I thought, an actual sort of friendship, I then invested more money, on top of the so-called profits I had from the sharepool, making it to be about $2800USD on my own account. We had a signed contract that I had sent back and I was very happy with how things were progressing. Then a few weeks ago, he gave a signal to short GPBCAD on the free signals group (which I took on my demo account, since I was still practicing) and a day after, the voting in London had happened and there was that huge long spike which had me lose over $30,000. I can only imagine then how much people had lost with that signal with their real accounts. I didn't think much of it, albeit I was a little concerned with my account if Chad did use that same signal.

The next day there was someone from the FX Dynasty group that wrote "Chad idiot" and when I went to see what was going on, the entire group was no longer there on Telegram. I tried not to overthink things but I messaged Chad a few hours later asking how things were going and how his foot was (he had surgery a few months ago, if that was even true). I saw on my notifications he wrote the next day "Hey! It's good!" and when I went to open it, our entire chat group was deleted and he definitely blocked me as it said that his status was last seen a long time ago, even though he was still posting signals.

I messaged him on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, and he saw them all and deleted and blocked me. Out of desperation, I even found someone called Robert Bateman who vouched for him on a voicemail in the signal group and messaged him and he said he would contact Chad for me, which of course, he then blocked me. Funny enough, all of his handles were now changed to Chad Marino.

I was able to connect with a forex guru on Instagram who was kind enough to confirm that indeed I was blocked on everything and just confirmed that fact that I was scammed. I was warned from some people about him and how his stories just weren't adding up. Sadly, Chad is good in really building trust and I was naive enough to be a victim. I have no clue what the hell happened and was hoping to give him the benefit of the doubt that he would unblock and message me, but nothing. I am just grateful that I did not allow any of my friends and family to invest with him because I would not forgive myself if he also stole all their money and left. I just want people to be aware to not be scammed like I did and hopefully others will be able to take their invested money out.

Attachments

• IMG-6464.PNG
    IMG-6464.PNG
    159.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-6473.PNG
    IMG-6473.PNG
    553.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-6474.PNG
    IMG-6474.PNG
    600.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-6475.PNG
    IMG-6475.PNG
    174.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-6463.PNG
    IMG-6463.PNG
    787.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-6457.PNG
    IMG-6457.PNG
    782 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-6456.PNG
    IMG-6456.PNG
    189.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-6454.PNG
    IMG-6454.PNG
    225.7 KB · Views: 17
I am writing on this post, as I was investing with Chad Perez from FX Dynasty LLC from August 2019 and to this day, have no longer been able to communicate with him since last Saturday.

I found him on Telegram through a friend on his free signals channel and after seeing how informative and knowledgable he was with forex, I wanted to speak more with him and learn from him. I messaged him and after a phone call, I wanted to invest the $300 USD lifetime membership with this company which entailed free signals, 1-on-1 learning, and weekly forex webinars (even though he only told one weekly webinar the whole time I paid for that service and it was just me, him and a random girl). He was very good in building trust and being open and honest and I felt that I could really trust him with my money.

After a few weeks, I then decided to invest another $700 USD where it would go into the sharepool. He even said that my initial $300 could go in there as well, making it $1000USD in the sharepool. When we were supposed to withdraw after a few weeks, he messaged me saying that the other investors have all agreed to withdraw around Thanksgiving time. Because I had the least amount in the sharepool, I figured that it makes sense that I wouldn't have weight in withdrawing sooner compared to the other investors who had more.

After still more talks with Chad, building trust and what I thought, an actual sort of friendship, I then invested more money, on top of the so-called profits I had from the sharepool, making it to be about $2800USD on my own account. We had a signed contract that I had sent back and I was very happy with how things were progressing. Then a few weeks ago, he gave a signal to short GPBCAD on the free signals group (which I took on my demo account, since I was still practicing) and a day after, the voting in London had happened and there was that huge long spike which had me lose over $30,000. I can only imagine then how much people had lost with that signal with their real accounts. I didn't think much of it, albeit I was a little concerned with my account if Chad did use that same signal.

The next day there was someone from the FX Dynasty group that wrote "Chad idiot" and when I went to see what was going on, the entire group was no longer there on Telegram. I tried not to overthink things but I messaged Chad a few hours later asking how things were going and how his foot was (he had surgery a few months ago, if that was even true). I saw on my notifications he wrote the next day "Hey! It's good!" and when I went to open it, our entire chat group was deleted and he definitely blocked me as it said that his status was last seen a long time ago, even though he was still posting signals.

I messaged him on Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, and he saw them all and deleted and blocked me. Out of desperation, I even found someone called Robert Bateman who vouched for him on a voicemail in the signal group and messaged him and he said he would contact Chad for me, which of course, he then blocked me. Funny enough, all of his handles were now changed to Chad Marino.

I was able to connect with a forex guru on Instagram who was kind enough to confirm that indeed I was blocked on everything and just confirmed that fact that I was scammed. I was warned from some people about him and how his stories just weren't adding up. Sadly, Chad is good in really building trust and I was naive enough to be a victim. I have no clue what the hell happened and was hoping to give him the benefit of the doubt that he would unblock and message me, but nothing. I am just grateful that I did not allow any of my friends and family to invest with him because I would not forgive myself if he also stole all their money and left. I just want people to be aware to not be scammed like I did and hopefully others will be able to take their invested money out.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

OMG

Guy pay attention to CHAD called Oscar Johann Perez he is the top 1 scammer in Forex Peace Army now we are many to be scammed and he is attacking this guy who do nothing who is so cool just because he exposed him look https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fba-investments-babacar-j-diop-is-a-scammer.62891/ this information is fake and from him after investigation using fake account.

DONT INVEST INTO OSCAR JOHANN PEREZ HE IS THE BIGGEST SCAMMER EVER CAN WILL SAY PEOPLE YOU ARE THE SCAMMER STOP BELIVE HIS CHANNEL https://t.me/FXDynasty

Back