• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OTSFx.com

General discussions of a financial company
PAMM Account ATC Brokers

Update:
Due to a exponential increase on trading volume we were forced to move to ATC Brokers.

With this, is our main goal, provide a better service to our clients.

Update :
Due to not accurate statistics on FPA site, due to problems into the calculations( profits calculations over total equity | deposits/withdrawals incorporated into statistics) , we advise investors to check our statistics at

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Oceantrading/ots-fx-fund-international/100986 [/url

This problems was reported already to FPA Team and we expect they resolve them as soon as possible, so they can provide the most accurate statistics possible.

Regards,

OTS Fx Team

Last edited:
I'd like to point out that OTSFX was making about +2.8% per week over the last 8 weeks before changing brokers to ATC.

That and the fact their website seems pretty legit made me contact them. So far the sales support has been extremely prompt. I just got the paperwork to open an account with ATC Brokers and get things moving.

I am a total newbie and know only the basics of Forex and what it is. I hope everything turns out ok for me. Wish me luck people...

Petrafx was previously managing accounts for over the last few years. They ended up blowing the accounts at ATC by allowing the DRAWDOWN continue until is was too late.

Here is proof of the relationship - OTS FX Present Moment Trading Campaign Discussion | Myfxbook

Who cares!

I am an investor of OTSFx and I am satisfied.
My account never went into loss, at the Moment I have some 5% more in my account after the Move to ATC brokers respective FXCM and I appreciate much.

The owner is a very honest person, we talk nearly every day about the trading and everything which is related to this and I always get good and realistic answers.

Dont put OTSFx into a hole where it does not belong!

regards,
Daniel

OTS Fx

Petrafx was previously managing accounts for over the last few years. They ended up blowing the accounts at ATC by allowing the DRAWDOWN continue until is was too late.

Here is proof of the relationship - OTS FX Present Moment Trading Campaign Discussion | Myfxbook

Dear Bod,

Yes, till end of 2010, OTS Fx has traded to Petra Wealth Management Ltd, but like OTS Fx, many other traders/systems was incorporated into Petra Portfolio.

Can´t see what is the relevance to OTS Fx that Petra has blow or not the accounts, since OTS Fx was one of the multiple systems trading there, and our Money Management doesn´t allow at all hold Drawdowns. Our trading systems are well defined to cut the losses quickly and let profits run until trend ends - Our Systems are trend following, and on range period, our system automatically adapts using a recovery cycle. Example was previous week, where market was in small/narrow range, and our systems holds with gains in some pairs, and losses in other pairs, although when market begin trend we get new equity highs on accounts, today is perfect example of what we described.

regards,

OTS Fx

Last edited:
Well, I can say with relative certainty this is a legitimate forex trader. I have invested a small sum with OTSFX. The agreement works on a simple billing system, and the broker does not have access to withdraws and deposits, only trading.

The performance is a separate question. Right now the account is up over 10% from two weeks ago. But it was also down -8% last week. So it's very volatile. We'll see how it goes over the long term.

Last edited:
Thank you for the detailed reply. I wish you luck with your strategy.

I see that the account is in profit on Myfxbook. - OTS Fx Fund (International) System | Myfxbook

Why is the account linked to Forex Peace Army different than the account at Myfxbook?

Hi Bod,

First sorry for the late answer.

The accounts are the same. Is a internal problem from FPA.

Thanks for alert and sorry for any misunderstood that this may cause.

Regards,

OTS Fx Team

Last edited:
OTSFX is very responsive & professional so far. The account is up 14% in three weeks at the moment. I'm gonna stick with it for a bit here.

Back