Our forex trader made $250,000 and a broker banned him

And Felix's friend scored $250k before getting shot down (and could have gotten more if he was more careful), so I'm not quite sure what your actual complaint is.

And Felix's friend scored $250k before getting shot down (and could have gotten more if he was more careful), so I'm not quite sure what your actual complaint is.

I'm not complaining about anything, I'm just saying that this is hilarious to blame brokers for banning such "traders". Maybe I should go and post all over the message boards saying how "Google is bad and unfair for banning me", lol.

Personally, I took the primary meaning of Felix's post to be a suggestion on how one could continue using Oanda and other brokers for news trading, still make money, and not get banned. It seems more of a guide to continue making money than a complaint against Oanda's unfairness.

Hello, new here :) are there free or cheaper systems that I could try out first before I go for this big system? Just want to get comfortable with your EA's before making the expensive plunge $299 :)

Thank you

I am a poor guy and only had $500 in my pocket througout my life. I wanted money for operating my cousin and so i invested in forex but i lost everything and i dont have a single $ in my Bank account. i have lost everything. noone is giving me loan and now i am begging for money.

Hi! gfcgamer from Brasil.

Dont worry friend, you can begin even with 1$ out there, and try out, learn, read, training, and patience, patience...

Im training every day, you have a plenty of sources of knowledge over the internet.
We have some good, and bad brokers out there. Im saw a good one, until now.

First, open demo account try out masterforex or other "accept e-gold forex"
brookers.
Open e-gold, or liberty reserve account for this, is free.

Never try use TRUE money before begin to earn in true demo account.
Dont give up, is like games in hard levels. You can learn, give your best, and open your mind to learn even more.

After earning a quite bunch of money in demo, that let you begin with just 1$ or less! Im using no more than 10% risk in a 1:400 leverage.

Dont put 1$ day, try make profit with this, and put a 1$ only once per week, only if you loose the first one.

Remenber the rule: Forex is about nano trends inside micro trend that is inside trends, for scalp.

Dont worry about that tool yet, and do your best with simple accounts for a while. Get the tool if you want higher profits.

see ya

gfcgamer

Does anyone find a good broker to trade this strategies, seems that this market is just for loosing money, if you start to make money you will get screwed, what can we do now?

where should we go?

is it a good idea too open many account..
confused.gif

Back