Ouroboros Networking Auto Trade

xxpatrixxx

Recruit
Hello everyone. About 6 months ago I went to this company called Ouroboros Networking. By the time they were offering an AutoTrader service which they said it would give back around 40% per month. The autotrader had a fee per month and also a commission of 30% of the profits. After one month things were looking more or less okay until something happened and the company started putting absurd trades and not closing them and protecting our account as they promised. Even though it was an auto trader they said they would step in if things were going really bad, which they didn't.

After losing more than 100k USD the people behind this: Yuri Anischenko, David Nocitra, and Julian Wong. said they were going to give us back 50% of our initial deposit. I invested a big amount due to their name and this is money which is really important. After having promised that they send us back a refund for the fees. I talked to my lawyer and he said that legally after promising 50% of our funds and giving a formal consideration, this could be considered an oral contract.

They told us (video proof) that they would pay within 6 months. This time has passed and this contract has been breached. I am trying to contact them but without any success. I was advised to file a report to the SEC. I do not know what to do.

The company falls under the name of: Ouroboros Trading Network

http://www.ouroborostradingnetwork.com/#lastclasss

Please, I need advise on how I can proceed because I cannot let scammer like these have their ways and still be active on the market. I do have all emails, facebook conversation and videos by them as proof. Please someone help me.

What country are you in? What country was this Ouroboros company in? Was the deposit sent by bank wire? If so, what are the receiving bank's details?

What country are you in? What country was this Ouroboros company in? Was the deposit sent by bank wire? If so, what are the receiving bank's details?

Hi, I am in the UK. The company is in the USA. The deposit of the fees was by credit card and the deposit of the funds was to the broker Tallinex. It was supposed to be a managed account (PAMM). I have the address of the company because I was sent a refund of fees in PayPal.

I also read how to proceed according to Forex Peace Army, so now I am in contact with them. Thanks for replying and I will keep you updated.

Since you are in the UK, you can file complaint with ActionFraud.

Since the company claims to be in the US, you can file complaints with the SEC and CFTC.

Since you deposited by credit card, you can try to file a dispute with your credit card company. Explain to their fraud or dispute department exactly what happened and ask about a chargeback. If they refuse to listen (some banks do), then you may want to try professional assistance from WinChargeback or a similar company.

Thanks to everyone who posted. The company is now claiming to be insolvent and bankrupt. The manager is still discussing with us future payments. But so far we only got the deposit of the fees.

Thanks to everyone who posted. The company is now claiming to be insolvent and bankrupt. The manager is still discussing with us future payments. But so far we only got the deposit of the fees.

Good to know that you atleast got your deposit back. Keep us informed about your case.

To whom is still following.

The company behind the managed accounts, Sage Hollow Management, was declared bankrupt. Another group by David Nocitra and Stacey Blouse was founded under the name of NOC Capital.

I want to warn people to not join either this or the Binary Lab run by Julian Wong. They have a long history of inconsistencies and are not real traders.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars were lost by these people and false promises were made. If you hear this names please warn other people.

Hello everyone. About 6 months ago I went to this company called Ouroboros Networking. By the time they were offering an AutoTrader service which they said it would give back around 40% per month. The autotrader had a fee per month and also a commission of 30% of the profits. After one month things were looking more or less okay until something happened and the company started putting absurd trades and not closing them and protecting our account as they promised. Even though it was an auto trader they said they would step in if things were going really bad, which they didn't.

After losing more than 100k USD the people behind this: Yuri Anischenko, David Nocitra, and Julian Wong. said they were going to give us back 50% of our initial deposit. I invested a big amount due to their name and this is money which is really important. After having promised that they send us back a refund for the fees. I talked to my lawyer and he said that legally after promising 50% of our funds and giving a formal consideration, this could be considered an oral contract.

They told us (video proof) that they would pay within 6 months. This time has passed and this contract has been breached. I am trying to contact them but without any success. I was advised to file a report to the SEC. I do not know what to do.

The company falls under the name of: Ouroboros Trading Network

http://www.ouroborostradingnetwork.com/#lastclasss

Please, I need advise on how I can proceed because I cannot let scammer like these have their ways and still be active on the market. I do have all emails, facebook conversation and videos by them as proof. Please someone help me.
juloian wonk david and yury teh all of them scamers i have lost over 40 k us for this clowns but that ok for me i made all back i now im protible trader but i try to warn as many people as i could i dit but the some simple search on google about julian wonk will show you the scammers if you type both ourobos and julian wong all cpmpalinds will coem up i lern that teh hard way way

Back