• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OutsmartFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
This company is fraudulent. Read the review below which is more or less similar to other victims. The fraudulent company uses a scam technique referred to as "pig butchering," in which they build a connection (usually romantically) and then steal your money. The name of this technique came from the comparison of raising a pig and fattening it before killing it.

"A Taiwanese woman who claims to be of the age of 30, followed me and messaged me on Instagram beginning on December 5, 2021. During the next few weeks, she developed in what appears to be a trusting relationship with me. We talked through text and she occasionally sent me voice messages. Then, she slowly brings up the idea of investing and trading. She proceeds to show and inform me about a platform she uses for her own investing and trading and how she is making a good profit. I believe my trust in this woman had led me to trust the Outsmartfx platform enough to open an account (which required submitting a form of identification) and initiate a small deposit via cryptocurrency (tether). At the time, I was unaware that cryptocurrency was often used by scammers and that it was a "hidden" currency. She then instructs me through a few trades with cryptocurrency pairs on MetaTrader 5 (an app which the fraudulent business uses to allow victims to trade). Each trade was successful and returned a good profit. The woman goes on to say that her sister works at a bank and is able to determine the future direction of the stock market. After noticing the successes of the trades, I withdrew an amount of $848.94 to be sure that I was able to access my money. The company must verify each withdrawal request before they send out the funds, which I remember was unusual. Nonetheless, they allowed me to withdraw the funds and that developed my trust further. I believe the company allows the victim to perform the first and only withdrawal in an effort to gain their trust. Later, the woman informed me that in order to return a greater profit, I must invest a greater amount. In response, I then deposited all my savings (about $7,000) onto the platform. Suddenly, the Outsmartfx business no longer permitted any further withdrawals and notified me that I must reach a total deposit of $30,000 before I was able to withdraw any money. They then went on to say that if I do not reach the total deposit of $30,000 within a month, that I will have my account locked and I must pay a fee in order to recover an empty account. When I had not followed their instructions, they sent me an email stating that they will take me to the local high court. As it was obvious at this point that this was a scam, I did not deposit any more money to the platform. I initially thought the company and the woman I met were not associated with one another and I denied the little suspicions I had about her being involved in any of this. A few days later, the woman claimed that her diamond business in China had been impacted by COVID and that she needed $1,000. She assured me that she will pay me back in a week. Having already known previously that she was willing to allow me to borrow money to deposit into my trading account (which I did not accept), I did not feel any resistance to sending the money she claimed she needed. I went ahead and allowed the transaction to take place via cryptocurrency. Afterwards, she blocked me on WhatsApp, stopped using her Instagram, and I never heard back from her again. In total, I lost $11,913.86 to fraudulent activity. I later pieced everything together and determined that she (and her associates) toyed with my emotions in an effort to steal my money. This company (Outsmart Global Limited; www.outsmartfx.com; trader.outsmartfx.com) is still active and is still maintaining fraudulent activity on other innocent victims."

Bold of them to post this on this site thinking they won’t get called out for it!
This company is fraudulent. Read the review below which is more or less similar to other victims. The fraudulent company uses a scam technique referred to as "pig butchering," in which they build a connection (usually romantically) and then steal your money. The name of this technique came from the comparison of raising a pig and fattening it before killing it.

"A Taiwanese woman who claims to be of the age of 30, followed me and messaged me on Instagram beginning on December 5, 2021. During the next few weeks, she developed in what appears to be a trusting relationship with me. We talked through text and she occasionally sent me voice messages. Then, she slowly brings up the idea of investing and trading. She proceeds to show and inform me about a platform she uses for her own investing and trading and how she is making a good profit. I believe my trust in this woman had led me to trust the Outsmartfx platform enough to open an account (which required submitting a form of identification) and initiate a small deposit via cryptocurrency (tether). At the time, I was unaware that cryptocurrency was often used by scammers and that it was a "hidden" currency. She then instructs me through a few trades with cryptocurrency pairs on MetaTrader 5 (an app which the fraudulent business uses to allow victims to trade). Each trade was successful and returned a good profit. The woman goes on to say that her sister works at a bank and is able to determine the future direction of the stock market. After noticing the successes of the trades, I withdrew an amount of $848.94 to be sure that I was able to access my money. The company must verify each withdrawal request before they send out the funds, which I remember was unusual. Nonetheless, they allowed me to withdraw the funds and that developed my trust further. I believe the company allows the victim to perform the first and only withdrawal in an effort to gain their trust. Later, the woman informed me that in order to return a greater profit, I must invest a greater amount. In response, I then deposited all my savings (about $7,000) onto the platform. Suddenly, the Outsmartfx business no longer permitted any further withdrawals and notified me that I must reach a total deposit of $30,000 before I was able to withdraw any money. They then went on to say that if I do not reach the total deposit of $30,000 within a month, that I will have my account locked and I must pay a fee in order to recover an empty account. When I had not followed their instructions, they sent me an email stating that they will take me to the local high court. As it was obvious at this point that this was a scam, I did not deposit any more money to the platform. I initially thought the company and the woman I met were not associated with one another and I denied the little suspicions I had about her being involved in any of this. A few days later, the woman claimed that her diamond business in China had been impacted by COVID and that she needed $1,000. She assured me that she will pay me back in a week. Having already known previously that she was willing to allow me to borrow money to deposit into my trading account (which I did not accept), I did not feel any resistance to sending the money she claimed she needed. I went ahead and allowed the transaction to take place via cryptocurrency. Afterwards, she blocked me on WhatsApp, stopped using her Instagram, and I never heard back from her again. In total, I lost $11,913.86 to fraudulent activity. I later pieced everything together and determined that she (and her associates) toyed with my emotions in an effort to steal my money. This company (Outsmart Global Limited; www.outsmartfx.com; trader.outsmartfx.com) is still active and is still maintaining fraudulent activity on other innocent victims."

Back