1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over 1,000 Pips Weekly Average in Eureka Trading Room!

Discussion in 'Services Offered' started by vetejan, Oct 10, 2009.

1. vetejan

vetejan Forex Eureka rep

Success on trader's fx account means:
    Permanent equity growth under safe trading conditions!

AND EUREKA TRADING ROOM IS DOING EXACTLY THIS!

Eureka's members won't receive any ‘day trading’ signals, ‘set & forget’ trash or trading tables with TP1, TP2 and TP3 even where traders don’t know what and when to trade at all.
    Trading here is with exact entry/exit calls executable immediately usually.
    Average gain per trade is 25 pips & daily target is minimum of 200 pips.
    We begun with our service in September 2009 and we had an average gain of 214 pips per day.

We trade under strict risk and money management rules.
    And we ask our members to respect and trade by these rules till the last letter too.

For complete info please visit us at <a href="http://www.forexeureka.com" target="_blank">High Profitable Forex Trading Signals</a>

Thank you very much for your attention.

#1 vetejan, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  2. vetejan

vetejan Forex Eureka rep

After 7 trading days in October we are up +3,066 pips already:)
    You can check here: <a href="http://www.forexeureka.com/performances.html" target="_blank"><b>High Profitable Forex Trading Signals</b></a>

3. vetejan

vetejan Forex Eureka rep

Week 42nd, Oct 12-16, 2009: Past trading week we finished with +1.207 pips gain

Unreasonable break out because of many interventions on the market made us a lot of problems.
    We clearly see how all markets can be easily manipulated by bulls without any economic reality - with words and trillions of printed money. Where to lead this our future? Higher markets will go - more money people will loose. History will repeat itself as usually: Higher highs will finish in deeper deeps.

Still, we are focused on our weekly goal: Despite of all speculations 1,000+ pips have to be in our pocket every Friday.:)

4. vetejan

vetejan Forex Eureka rep

The Only Way Is Up

October already passed and we booked 1 more high profitable month: Profit of 4,978 pips which is equal to 45% gain on previous month equity.:)

And because we like collecting pips - we proceed in November in the same style: 1st November's week we finished with fresh 1,443 pips on our accounts.:cute:

5. 4xfreak

4xfreak Recruit

MT4 trading platform?

do you have an MT4 trading platform you are using?
    Live or DEMO ?
    Greatest Success ***4xfreak***

6. vetejan

vetejan Forex Eureka rep

Hi 4xFreak
    No, we don't use any mt4 platform for our trading. You probably saw: All mt4 have big spreads, many clicks for 1 operation only, slow executions, many rejections or requotes, freezing platform... mt4 is history for serious trading.
    You read on our web probably: For now we execute every our trading call on 2 real accounts at fxCM Micro UK trading platform.
    In any case - it's always the best to come and see how it works...:)
    Many thanks 4 your nice wishes, positive thinking is always a big part of success.

#6 vetejan, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2009
  7. magisana

magisana Private

Hello,

I am curious but I have to admit not quite ready to take the plundge. Have you considered asking Forex Peace Army to run your signals as a performance test?

:)

8. vetejan

vetejan Forex Eureka rep

Hi magisana

NO, because we trade live - all entries/exits/changes during the trade are live calls so somebody must execute them on FPA account in that case. You probably read on our web about how we work in the Trading Room only.
    Also we don't trade/ execute our calls on mt4 platform but on fxCM Micro - because it's much advanced platform.

9. Henry Dudele

Henry Dudele Recruit

du

I've been a member of Eureka Forex for 2 months,started with demo,went ok
    now I am live. First time I see a performance sheet that is not altered,everything is as tranparent as can be.Best move I ever made,all other rooms and signal providers play with their numbers.
    I quit my job and now I'm trading full time only with them,Tejan (chat room boss) is a genius at calling trades, You owe it to your self to try this chat room,on the way to 6000 pips in november,yes you read right,5 stars is not enough

10. vetejan

vetejan Forex Eureka rep

Almost 7,000 pips profit in November

We passed November and we added almost 7,000 pips profit to our trading accounts. It was incredible month which will be difficult to repeat. In December for sure not because of many Holidays. But December is only one. So plenty of opportunities in the future for many fresh pips...