Over $150000 SCAMMED BY CMSTRADE,I have invested

Haha, I don't think you can ever remove this. Tell "Joseph" an admin will mark this thread "Resolved" Once your funds are received, which is the next best thing. Secondly, how dare they tell you what you can and can't do after they cheated you out of hundreds of thousands. Just despicable, absolutely disgusting behavior from these fraudsters, no doubt working at a call-center in Israel, or Cyprus no doubt.

It's YOUR money. By Law, (which they don't follow obviously because they probably are Cyprus regulated, or possibly even no regulation) they HAVE to give it back to you, no matter what you post online. It's a service they are SUPPOSE to be providing. Crazy, huh?

To the CMSTrader employees reading my message here, do the right thing!! Refund Chris! :)

Best of Luck,
-ScamXposR-
CMS Trader is not Cyprus regulated, they claimed they are regulated, in fact they are not regulated.

CMS Trader is not Cyprus regulated, they claimed they are regulated, in fact they are not regulated.

Even worse! Just assumed they might be CySec or NoSec, guess it's NoSec! ;) Thanks for the information. Damn scammers!

HI!CMStrader got my numbers from investing.com.Received a call from Joseph to invest $5000 and they will trade my funds.Fast forward I have invested well over $150000.I tried withdrawing in December $20k,they disappeared until month later,when he wanted more money..he said he stopped my withdrawal cause he thought I was “kidnapped”!!!I am still trying to withdraw till now..PLEASE HELP get my money,ATLEAST my capital
$150,000 is a lot of money......Must be very painful. I can feel what you feel.

since i posted here i got enlightened.1.The real names of "Joseph Davis" and the real address of cmstrader."Joseph" whatsapped me to let me know thy refund my money before the end of today..but by posting here(FPA) its a problem..and the "owner" of FPA is wanted by US for money laundering,drugs etc.My response "i just want my money back sir".2.FPA can you please varify for me PhoenixAdvisors(they seem legit and they know the REAL directors of the parent company of cmstrader.com which will be the ones we sue),just want confirmation of credibilty.Just being CAUTIOUS

Chris - I am sorry to hear that you lost so much money. I have been also conned by Joseph David from CMS Traders of $7000. I will open a separate thread here with more information. Wouldy youmind sharing details such as Joseph's real name, CMS trader real address and information about their directors etc.
Request you to share any information you have about CMSTrader and Joseph David here.
We need to kill their business by spreading the truth on social media including investopedia since they are using these platform to find peoples to con them.

Chris - I am sorry to hear that you lost so much money. I have been also conned by Joseph David from CMS Traders of $7000. I will open a separate thread here with more information. Wouldy youmind sharing details such as Joseph's real name, CMS trader real address and information about their directors etc.
Request you to share any information you have about CMSTrader and Joseph David here.
We need to kill their business by spreading the truth on social media including investopedia since they are using these platform to find peoples to con them.

hi!i can relate to your pain.They are based in israel,tel aviv.I will ask the permission of my to post here the owners NAME AND PHYSICAL address.What i can tell you is,this is more than 1 website,cmstrader.com is just one of them,12trader.com,Pandorx Ventures Limited to name the few.We have placed our case with Israel Security Authority i advice you do the same.

I'm having the same problem now. , also with Jospeh who pushed me to deposit more and more. And now I'm trying to get the money back , no one answering , live support is offline , Joseph stopped answering as well. Is there any way to get back the money ???

@Chris11 I am sorry hear your big loss . I am also robbed by Joseph Davis , Phone number +447440903321 , he took 21K and now absconding .Do you have any progress on legal action or any chargeback service which is trust worthy ?
I can share emails and other proofs privately and would expect you do send me so we can trust each other

Back