1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Overall Bearish British Pound

Discussion in 'Market Predictions and Reports' started by kasim ijelu, Sep 5, 2010.

?

Overall bearish Pound/USD

Poll closed Sep 7, 2010.
  1. Bullish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bearish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neutral

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kasim ijelu

kasim ijelu Private, 1st Class

Slightly Bullish but Overall Bearish British Pound

I Like to use fundermentals to complement/comfirm my Technicals.

STERLING BROADENS WEAKNESS on fresh data disappointment, this time from the slowest monthly rise in Nationwide house price index since Nov 2009 and slower than expected Aug construction PMI (6-month low). GBPUSD drifts around its 200-day MA $1.5427, while attempting to hold above the $1.5390s38% retracement of the rally from the May lows to the Aug highs. By AshrafLaisi.com

I believe GBP/USD
    is in a Elliott Wave CORRECTIVE ZIGzag WXY down
    Pls read and comment on my Action plan to sell british pound after the inital Rally on either
    6th or the 7th /09/ 2010 @ 1200 till 2.00pm GMT during the american session.

Timeless

Attached Files:

#1 kasim ijelu, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. kasim ijelu

kasim ijelu Private, 1st Class

overall bearish Pound

It seem our Pound reach our target entry 1.54...1.55 area on the 8/09/10 and not the 9th as predicted at 4 o,clock However, if you were monitoring the daily picvot high you may have be lucky to catch the drop
    which retreated from there and is presently @ 1.54050 under the 90 simple moving average on the hourly time frame.
    Thank you:)