Overbought/Oversold: Which Indicators Do You Use?

If our trading knowledge will increase that will lead us into doing such types of trades that will give more income and trading power to me in the future trades.

With time we have to think how we would be able to increase our income from this business. As we all know that trading is not going to be easy for us and we have to make a lot of efforts in the right direction :)

With time we have to think how we would be able to increase our income from this business. As we all know that trading is not going to be easy for us and we have to make a lot of efforts in the right direction :)

You are right, if any trader wants to improve his trading then he has to work very hard. It will take time but its worth practicing as the reward is very good in forex trading.

You are right, if any trader wants to improve his trading then he has to work very hard. It will take time but its worth practicing as the reward is very good in forex trading.

Forex trading is going to give us a constant source of income but then we must also understand that income depends on many other factors and one of them is consistent hard work :)

From the beginning of my trading career, I've been using indicator MACD for indicator analysis with customized settings.

Overbought is a very good situation in order to predict the future of the Forex market. It is the situation in which demand of a certain asset pushes the price od an underlying asset towards the levels which does not support the fundamentals of the market.

I also use technical indicator MACD for overbought and oversold, which in my opinion gives you a more objective picture to make decisions.

For trader that use overbought and oversold area as trigger decision trading, I think stochastic oscilator can used for trading tool to determine overbought and ovesold area on certain timeframe, but for me alone, still trading not based on overbought oversold area, but will look on pattern candle with price action

Back